Whats the biggest tire size with no lift?

if you are a hot girl wearing yoga pants, you are allowed to do whatever you want to apparently. ;)

No but seriously, refer to the above posts.
I'd seen this video linked so many times here and never watched it... Until now. They haven't even tried putting them on the TJ yet and my head is about to explode.

Edit: I have to give them credit for at least coming to the correct conclusion that they only "fit" on a stationary TJ and shouldn't be driven without supporting modifications. I really expected them to drive it around the block with the turning radius of an aircraft carrier and say "no issues".

Last edited:
Reactions: 97' 4 Popper
Alright. Well with the discount on tires I found a relatively cost effective 3"lift that won't hurt my bank account too much.

I found some 3 inch coil spacers for under $100 on a website called "Supreme Suspension" the name sounds like they are very reputable so I'll mail them a money order and have them within a couple weeks hopefully.
Minimally you'll still need longer shocks, adjustable front trackbar, rear trackbar relocation bracket, and longer front sway bar links. You may have to do a TCase drop if you net 3" to avoid driveline vibrations, and my guess is you will have driveline vibes. That's the cheapest way you can run 3" of lift.

Reactions: imahnu
1651078352668.png

I'd seen this video linked so many times here and never watched it... Until now. They haven't even tried putting them on the TJ yet and my head is about to explode.

Edit: I have to give them credit for at least coming to the correct conclusion that they only "fit" on a stationary TJ and shouldn't be driven without supporting modifications. I really expected them to drive it around the block with the turning radius of an aircraft carrier and say "no issues".
Lol same here, I will admit that I've never watched the whole video either, just checked out the girl then after a minute said alright this is ridiculous. We do have to give them some credit as they apparently are installing a 4 inch lift and other mods like wheel spacers and higher line fenders to go with it. It's just hard for me to watch some of these youtube influencer/ personality types for longer than a minute. I'm still not going to watch the whole thing, it's 20 minutes of meandering around. 🤣

Lol same here, I will admit that I've never watched the whole video either, just checked out the girl then after a minute said alright this is ridiculous. We do have to give them some credit as they apparently are installing a 4 inch lift and other mods like wheel spacers and higher line fenders to go with it. It's just hard for me to watch some of these youtube influencer/ personality types for longer than a minute. I'm still not going to watch the whole thing, it's 20 minutes of meandering around. 🤣

I had some spare time because I'm traveling for work and my body is still on my home time zone. There was a lot of build up and praising the virtues of Milestar tires to just say "ok they mounted but we're not even gonna back it out of the garage".

Reactions: 97' 4 Popper

I found some 3 inch coil spacers for under $100 on a website called "Supreme Suspension" the name sounds like they are very reputable so I'll mail them a money order and have them within a couple weeks hopefully.
Perfect. They are very reputable. Be sure to send them your SSN, just in case.
SUP-2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TheBoogieman
Alright. Well with the discount on tires I found a relatively cost effective 3"lift that won't hurt my bank account too much.

No judgement intended, because we all start somewhere, but the questions you're asking are the kind that get people fired up around here because they reflect the absolute peak of noobness. if you're actually serious and not an established member stirring up trouble, you're going to spend at minimum $400 for a 3" lift, and that's by buying a 1.75" spacer lift and a 1.25" body lift from Zone Offroad. You might be able to piece together something for less but being that you're on here asking the questions that you are, you're probably not ready to engineer your own lift yet.

This one ends up at $300 by the time you add shocks, but I would recommend just the basic kit and get some Rancho RS5000x.
https://zoneoffroad.com/products/17...06-wrangler-tj-gas-4wd?variant=39922994413656
Then the body lift.
https://zoneoffroad.com/products/125-in-body-lift-1997-2006-jeep-wrangler-tj?variant=39922965282904
The reason I'm not suggesting a 3" suspension lift is because you can almost always get away with a 1.75" suspension lift without ruining all the angles so you can run stock arms, stock track bars, and maybe even no transfer case drop. and I'm not suggesting a 3" suspension lift because it opens it's own can of worms and also looks completely ridiculous.

what’s a money order?