What's this gadget?

I spoke with one locksmith today. Around $350 for parts & labor for a new ignition cylinder, two new keys, + programming the keys. He said I could save money if I bought the lock cylinder & keys myself and had them install the cylinder & program the keys.

Have to see where to buy a lock cylinder with two programmable keys.

New take on the issue - I went to see another locksmith yesterday, and this one said it was not necessary to replace the lock cylinder. He said the new programming for more keys (I want to get two more besides the one I have left) will render the key I lost ineffective, that its chip would no longer work...plus their pricing is way lower than the initial locksmith I spoke to...would've had it done yesterday, but got there too close to closing time...

Update:

2 new keys cut/programmed at a local locksmith, along with a replacement for the Tuffy key for the underseat lock box. They threw in another door key n/c. So now I have 3 programmed keys and several door keys. When programming the two new keys, the tech erased from the SKIM the programmed key I no longer have.

$125.00. Not bad.

The ignition interrupt will now be taken back off again...