What's up with Savvy Off Road?

Without reading through the whole thread, do you get tracking info from savvy when your parts ship? I ordered lower controls arms a week ago after I asked if they were in stock. Katie emailed back and said they were. I emailed Katie yesterday about if they shipped and after 3 emails back and forth, all I got was “well they should have shipped already” no straight answer, tracking info or a no they haven’t shipped yet.

I ordered through a supplier near Savvy and got Fedex tracking once they shipped. It took about a week via ground. This time of year it will take longer.

Without reading through the whole thread, do you get tracking info from savvy when your parts ship? I ordered lower controls arms a week ago after I asked if they were in stock. Katie emailed back and said they were. I emailed Katie yesterday about if they shipped and after 3 emails back and forth, all I got was “well they should have shipped already” no straight answer, tracking info or a no they haven’t shipped yet.
I've always received a shipping confirmation email.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Savvy is a great example of how to build a successful product but having no idea how to actually run a business :LOL:

Mark my word, if I didn't like Savvy parts as much as I do, I'd be viciously tearing them apart online in a big ass fucking rant.

I'm still waiting on a steering skid and some sliders that were both listed as in stock and that was weeks ago.

everybody's behind............ the fact that everyone is waiting for things is the very reason it's takin so dam long to get um. the carriers are flooded. the shippers can't get it moved out.

hell summit is next day delivery for me and it's been 4 dys now with no info other than "in route". the post office has been on the news for thousands of packages stalled at terminals piing up because they are understaffed.

i can say Savvy seems a little chill about the speed they move at, and my last piece of "in stock" stuff took more than a significant amount of time to get moving and i even asked the same question about tracking no's, because i was feelin a little forgotten.

Cable transfer case shifter took 7 days , sure was worth the wait ! Install was easy and the quality is there. Only issue is the wife can shift it now . Calls it the winter grocery getter ,damn.

• Haha
Reactions: jesseshoots
Savvy is a great example of how to build a successful product but having no idea how to actually run a business :LOL:

Mark my word, if I didn't like Savvy parts as much as I do, I'd be viciously tearing them apart online in a big ass fucking rant.

I'm still waiting on a steering skid and some sliders that were both listed as in stock and that was weeks ago.
The Rocker/Sliders I ordered took 9 weeks to arrive! That was almost two months ago.
I've gone through long waits on other pieces like the front bumper, but 9 weeks is an eternity when you want/need it.
The fastest I ever received an item from Savvy was two weeks.

This is funny because I’m in the exact same boat. A week and a half ago I emailed asking about arms. Said they were in stock and would ship in 2-3 days and my order still says processing on their site.

Reactions: MaximusLJR06
I ordered Currie springs right at the end of November and they were here in less than a week. Probably because I'm not going to put them on for awhile. They knew I wasn't in a hurry 😂

From the handful of stuff I have ordered from them, I have always received a emaiI with tracking number once item shipped.
I ordered some parts from them late November and received them last week.

This is funny because I’m in the exact same boat. A week and a half ago I emailed asking about arms. Said they were in stock and would ship in 2-3 days and my order still says processing on their site.
Yeah I may have to email Katie and or call again next week, to try and get a straight answer. I just want to know what’s happening. If it’s going to be 2 weeks then tell me that. Don’t leave me hanging.
That was why I verified they were in stock before ordering, so I knew I’d get them fairly quickly, so I can fix my jeep. Now it’s looking like that won’t happen.

Reactions: starkey480
My gripe here isn't waiting for 8 weeks when I know a product is backordered. It's having ordered something that was explicitly stated as "2 in stock" (which was accurate according to them) and then not having it ship for weeks on end (still hasn't shipped), not receiving any sort of correspondence, no email response, etc.

I specifically ordered it because it was "in stock" :LOL:

I know it will get here, I'm not questioning that.

My gripe here isn't waiting for 8 weeks when I know a product is backordered. It's having ordered something that was explicitly stated as "2 in stock" (which was accurate according to them) and then not having it ship for weeks on end (still hasn't shipped), not receiving any sort of correspondence, no email response, etc.

I've got to install my steering skid. The detailed instructions are clear and concise. Lol.

Yeah this is kinda where I’m at, at least I’ve been getting a response by email, here and there.

looks like I’ll be running shot control bushings on trip to the mountains after Christmas. Hopefully I’ll have the arms before the middle of January for the next trip to the Mts

Michael has always been very responsive on email. The parts are worth the wait but very much agree that the wait can be excruciating without communication.