Where can I find a 2000 TJ factory printed manual?

Blue 2000 TJ

Good morning all. The wife and I just picked up our newest baby that is need of some serious love. We own a 90 YJ already and was able to find a Factory manual that has help a lot in it's repair as well as help here in the forums. Went to the place I got the 90 manual but they don't offer one for the 2000. I did see on this site where one was available to download Thank you for that but I'd really like to have a printed one for the shop. Any ideas? Thank you for your help in this. Ken

Check the resources section for the pdf for your year. Then send it to Staples to be printed & bound. I like printed copies when I need a reference in the garage, but the pdf is searchable & mostly linked which is pretty valuable.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
There are several printed 2000 FSMs for sale at https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...2000+Wrangler+Factory+Service+Manual&_sacat=0

I cannot believe what some are charging for downloads that are free here! One asshole is asking $987.99 for a USED printed 2006 FSM. :mad:
Look at this lol, half of the pages are probably unreadable too...

Screenshot 2024-03-27 151815.png

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
  • USA Proud
Reactions: Apparition
Several years ago I found a 2001 four manual set on EBay for $55 OBO.
I did a search this morning for you and the cheapest set I found was $125 for the set.
If you are not in a hurry just check back periodically on EBay and you will find a set for a more reasonable price.

Good morning all. The wife and I just picked up our newest baby that is need of some serious love. We own a 90 YJ already and was able to find a Factory manual that has help a lot in it's repair as well as help here in the forums. Went to the place I got the 90 manual but they don't offer one for the 2000. I did see on this site where one was available to download Thank you for that but I'd really like to have a printed one for the shop. Any ideas? Thank you for your help in this. Ken

eBay is a good source, I just picked up a 96 explorer electrical manual for $15 for an engine conversion on a gen 1 bronco I’m doing. If you can find the publisher of the manuals you may be able to order a new one. I checked Helm ( they do Ford, Chevy, Toyota) but not Jeep products.

i utilize what’s already here for free and just print out what i need at the moment. always scanned and printed out of my harley davidson manual’s when needed so i wouldn’t ruin them while wrenching.