White letters in or out on tires? Question about looks

I'm telling Chris we need to bring in a whole new crew from LA to resolve this... We need professionals.

That is a nod to Nashville comedian Shane Caldwell's skit about Jimmy Dean.. hysterical.

Reactions: John Cooper
Whoa...don't knock the 8 track.
I mean how couldn't you love a format that at times will completely skip the song you want to hear and play that terrible song instead.....ya know...when selecting 1,2,3 and maybe 4 😯

In an emergency can be used as a weapon too!!!!!👍
Back in the day, I spilled some grain alcohol on the floor of my 77' Camaro and it somehow ruined all of my 8 tracks that I stored down there. Who knew? 🥳

p.s. R.I.P. AC/DC Back in Black.

Personally, you don’t want to over-do black. I’d take those black wheels back. It’s good to have an accent color. Silver, gunmetal are your friends. With those white lettering in.

Reactions: Tray Burge
Personally, you don’t want to over-do black. I’d take those black wheels back. It’s good to have an accent color. Silver, gunmetal are your friends. With those white lettering in.
This is awful info here....

Wheels can be any color as long as they're black. If they're flat black super bonus!!!

Your black Jeep with those wheels and black sidewalls....
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Will look tremendous 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper and JMT
Another vote for white out, had 31 bfgs in white lettering, down sized for fuel efficiency but kept the white lettering with a set of gripmax all terrain, very pleased. Just need my damned ECU working then I'll be back on the road!! Good luck whatever you choose.

I’d paint the khaki top black, the flares silver, and keep the Moab wheels.

The bigger question in my mind is, you have snow in Greece?
not too much, especially in Athens.

The photo was an exception. few weeks ago! Soft top hold up pretty good though!
IMG_5384.jpg
haha