Would changing my pitman arm correct handling issues?

2006 TJ.. has a skyjacker 4 inch lift.
Mastercraft 35x12.5x17 tires in nearly new cond with no visible wear.
6cyl, 5speed

So finally got around to replacing the drop pitman arm to try to correct the bad bump steer on my new to me 06 TJ ,it worked! Bumpsteer is gone.
Also set toe..it was toed in 3/4 "!

When I test drove it I noticed the ride was horrible..super harsh and extrememly jarring! I checked air pressure and found the p o had it at 42 psi, after checking forums on here I set the 35x12.5x17's at 26 and the ride improved unbelievably!
Had not put any miles on it since I purchased so I have been driving it last few days to shake it down and check for other issues.
It has a slight pull to the left on good flat roads, pulls left on braking ,going to do a complete front end inspection, pull tires rotate front to back and see if that helps correct pull on flat road.
Also now hear brakes grinding
Will pull drums and check shoes and pads.
The ride on our paved crappy backroads tosses us around in the jeep wondering if it could be the skyjacker shocks I keep hearing people complaining about?
If so can I switch out to a better shock but keep the rest of the components to try to smooth the ride out a bit.
Also at highway speed I feel a super slight shake in the wheel over bumps...barely noticable.
Any advice/ input would be greatly appreciated.

Good progress so far. Rotate the tires as you have planned, and inspect the brakes etc while doing it. Go for another drive and see if the pulling has gone away. Maybe try reducing tire pressure another PSI or two. Others have mentioned to recheck your caster as well. See what results all this gives you, then we can talk about shocks and springs softening the ride.

2006 TJ.. has a skyjacker 4 inch lift.
Mastercraft 35x12.5x17 tires in nearly new cond with no visible wear.
6cyl, 5speed

So finally got around to replacing the drop pitman arm to try to correct the bad bump steer on my new to me 06 TJ ,it worked! Bumpsteer is gone.
Also set toe..it was toed in 3/4 "!

When I test drove it I noticed the ride was horrible..super harsh and extrememly jarring! I checked air pressure and found the p o had it at 42 psi, after checking forums on here I set the 35x12.5x17's at 26 and the ride improved unbelievably!
Had not put any miles on it since I purchased so I have been driving it last few days to shake it down and check for other issues.
It has a slight pull to the left on good flat roads, pulls left on braking ,going to do a complete front end inspection, pull tires rotate front to back and see if that helps correct pull on flat road.
Also now hear brakes grinding
Will pull drums and check shoes and pads.
The ride on our paved crappy backroads tosses us around in the jeep wondering if it could be the skyjacker shocks I keep hearing people complaining about?
If so can I switch out to a better shock but keep the rest of the components to try to smooth the ride out a bit.
Also at highway speed I feel a super slight shake in the wheel over bumps...barely noticable.
Any advice/ input would be greatly appreciated.

So you added a big factor in here. You said that it's way better, but pulls to the left on flat roads.....then added you hear brakes grinding.

I'm not a brake expert, but in that situation, I'd inspect them before doing anything else. If it's the left front grinding or more worn, I'd get new brakes, but I'd also want to check if the caliper is sticking. I'd check pretty closely for that, and change out and flush the brake fluid, since it's new to you.

I'm not going to step into what creates a good ride....I've seen the argument here, and seems to me the springs set the height and the Shocks make the ride smoother. So if your height is good, I'd just look at shocks for now. I just went from Skyjacker to Rancho 5000's like a lot of folks have suggested, and it rides noticeably better. It's an easy change, and Rancho's are not crazy expensive like Fox. Well, I say easy, unless you're in the rust world and the rear ones can be a real bear it seems, but relatively easy if not rusty.

Pulled tires, no issues with worn brakes, but whoever installed rears did not properly install adjusting cable, had to disassemble and put it back together properly.
Dont hear any grinding now, maybe I imagined it!🤣
Rotated tires the pulling left is gone.
But still a slight pull left on braki g.
Huge improvement over where it was 2 days ago.

Pulled tires, no issues with worn brakes, but whoever installed rears did not properly install adjusting cable, had to disassemble and put it back together properly.
Dont hear any grinding now, maybe I imagined it!🤣
Rotated tires the pulling left is gone.
But still a slight pull left on braki g.
Huge improvement over where it was 2 days ago.

There you go, nice. Dam tires, always a suspect, ha.