Wrangler Forum Rubicon Trail Run in Sept 2024??

Toy4rnr

Hello all. To celebrate a major life / career milestone, I am wanting to do the Rubicon trail in late September 2024, and thought it would be neat to have some company. Now, this is still "in-planning" stage and is not guaranteed on my part, just putting this out there for feedback. Would there be anyone interested in joining or having a forum group similar to the TJ Fest in Moab? My thoughts are to run the trail on a Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday.

Thoughts?

Hello all. To celebrate a major life / career milestone, I am wanting to do the Rubicon trail in late September 2024, and thought it would be neat to have some company. Now, this is still "in-planning" stage and is not guaranteed on my part, just putting this out there for feedback. Would there be anyone interested in joining or having a forum group similar to the TJ Fest in Moab? My thoughts are to run the trail on a Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday.

Thoughts?

Was thinking of that for a 'bucket list" item to be checked off. I'm 300 miles east of Reno so it would be not too tough as far as travel. I might find a couple locals to come along.
I can check the NAXJA forum for camping/lodging ideas in the area. I'd prefer to flat tow behind my 5er or trailer the LJR if I choose to tent camp.

So, add me as a tentative yes.

Im interested but its a little ways out for a solid answer plus lets see how the summer run goes