Wrangler TJ Catching Air!

I just can't understand why anyone would want to do that. Of course their answer would be something like, "Because I can and it's mine, I can do what ever I want to with it."

Watch this idiot in the White jeep bust his front-end. Along with the music it's almost as though they're bragging about it. Be sure to read the statement at the end.

Last edited:
I just can't understand why anyone would want to do that. Of course their answer would be something like, "Because I can and it's mine, I can do what ever I want to with it."

Watch this idiot in the White jeep bust his front-end. Along with the music it's almost as though they're bragging about it. Be sure to read the statement at the end.

Pure idiocy at it's finest. This is what @billiebob and @StG58 are referring to when they talk about treading lightly, haha!

Seriously though, catching that much air you are DEFINITELY breaking a ton of crap when you land!

If that was mine I’d get that picture printed off large and hang it on the wall.

Axles are replaceable, memories live forever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01 and Tob
Hey, you do what ya got to do for charity! That guy is golden in my book!

Probably a poppin’ flamer
Where can I get me one of them flame poppers? That’s all I need and my build will be done.

Oh wait, I think I just saw a Miata. I’m going that route.