You two fuckers knew it was coming, now it's here.

I was expecting something to be fucked with, Blaine. A remote kill switch wasn’t one of them 😆
Not just a remote kill. It was designed perfectly. The power to the PCM would be interrupted so there would be no codes thrown. The circuit could be bypassed by a single switch so it acted as if it never happened. The engine would die and then a key cycle from on to off would reset it so that no evidence could be seen that there was any issue that was anything other than intermittent, but no, them little shits can't keep their mouth shut.

@Lou told Matt as if Matt wouldn’t tell you? How did he not see that one coming?
That was Lou being a little dickhead. He absolutely knows Matt was not and would not be involved in anything but basic wiring and certainly not any of that complexity. How do we know this? Because Matt asks Lou to do his wiring, that's how.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Blaine was going to send me the killswitch remote. I fucked up and told Lou about it. Lou told a mutual friend between him and Blaine. Joke is dead now. I ruined it and I’m sorry
You need to tell the rest. I asked you 3 questions, you replied in the affirmative.

That was Lou being a little dickhead. He absolutely knows Matt was not and would not be involved in anything but basic wiring and certainly not any of that complexity. How do we know this? Because Matt asks Lou to do his wiring, that's how.
All I’ve got say is that I am sorry that you actually had to work on Chris’s jeep without fucking with it.

It gets better. We tested the remote and it has a 150 foot range. The relay would be up under the dash in a very hidden location with the antenna wire carefully brought out into the loom for the temp/compass mirror so the effective range stayed at max.

You need to tell the rest. I asked you 3 questions, you replied in the affirmative.
374AE83E-6F70-4118-B54B-DE74498CD7DD.png

Come on, you guys know me well enough to know I would have sold it and bought a new TJ 😆
I think that's the point :ROFLMAO:

Then Blaine mentions it in the for sale ad.

• Haha
Come on, you guys know me well enough to know I would have sold it and bought a new TJ 😆
No, I'm aware of that fact and I instructed Garrett to plant the seeds of doubt since you will have a completely new harness and they are known to have a few glitches that show up randomly. Also to not overdo it, just every once in awhile like when the tires are turned left and the brake lights are on. Then casually mention that little nugget of info but not to do it so much that you took it to a shop to get it fixed. He was also going to know the exact location of the bypass switch that jumpered around the relay connect contacts so he could flip it if needed in case it fucked up.

• Haha
Imagine Blaine’s idea of a practical joke if he was working on Zorba’s TJ. It would come back with literal wagon wheels in place of the wheels and tires and a built-in vinyl player.
Well, the best part of all this is you now know I'm a very creative bastard that plays the long game on a good joke. Now you're wondering if that level of sophistication got ruined, is there an even better one that them two little shits don't know about?