You two fuckers knew it was coming, now it's here.

Well, the best part of all this is you now know I'm a very creative bastard that plays the long game on a good joke. Now you're wondering if that level of sophistication got ruined, is there an even better one that them two little shits don't know about?

I expected it to begin with, just not something so sophisticated.

The best part was the key cycle from on to off completely reset it so there was no way to find the intermittent issue.
I would have started tearing things apart and looking at wiring. I’m sure it would have taken me forever to find though and I would have probably lost my mind in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
I would have started tearing things apart and looking at wiring. I’m sure it would have taken me forever to find though and I would have probably lost my mind in the process.
Would you have thought to remove the cowl and look under it where the wiper motor wiring is?

I do not.

Now I’ll be afraid to take it out wheeling in fear it’s going to break down and leave me stranded 😆
Did you know that OnStar has a feature where you can call them and they will unlock your car remotely if you lock your keys inside?

• Haha
Reactions: Alex01
Did you know that OnStar has a feature where you can call them and they will unlock your car remotely if you lock your keys inside?
Can they use the same technology to let's say... play "barbie Girl" on loop when the jeep goes off the main road?

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
My two little girls love that stupid song 🤣
200.gif

• Love
Reactions: WSS
Blaine was going to send me the killswitch remote. I fucked up and told Lou about it. Lou told a mutual friend between him and Blaine. Joke is dead now. I ruined it and I’m sorry
You ruined my fun too. I was going to get the second kill fob! 😡😂

• Angry
Reactions: rasband
You assume he'll ever even speak to him again ;)

Hopefully he's already ordered all his parts 😲
Did you see the post about the long play? Of course Blaine will speak to him. To do otherwise would be too quick and not nearly painful enough. Blaine is a death by a thousand cuts kinda guy...

Did you see the post about the long play? Of course Blaine will speak to him. To do otherwise would be too quick and not nearly painful enough. Blaine is a death by a thousand cuts kinda guy...
That’s true, but at the same time I can think of some people Blaine will literally never talk to again. Still, I can’t imagine Garrett is one of them.

To quote Bill Murray, “I’m gonna send him a nice fruit basket”.

Reactions: D M