Your go to music

I mostly like classic rock, mostly British invasion rock, Eric Clapton, Ozzy, Kinks, Bowie, Hendricks, Stones, Beatles, Zeppelin, Yardbirds, Cream, Blind Faith and the Who etc...I could go on!

I know you are going to tell me Hendrix wasn't British, but his band was.

I like all classic rock regardless(@Squatch) of where they came from, just happen to like a lot of British rock.
It took me until just this moment to realize what you did there with the "regardless" comment. Funny guy!!! :D

Reactions: ac_ and Kiwi TJ
Classic Rock, 90s Alt, cheesy 80s stuff. Just recently got to scratch a Foo Fighters concert off the bucket list, so really leaning hard on their catalog at the moment.
bc3c246c95f9fcb6c1198f417a01e081.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: ac_
I'm a classic rock kinda guy (Alice Cooper to Led Zeppelin) but I do like me some Pearl Jam and GNR every once in a while. My all time favs are Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd (saw them both live in the 70's too).

When I was younger it was
Led Zeppelin, The Cars, Cheap Trick, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Journey, Def Leppard, Supertramp, Van Halen (original members), AC/DC...

Now that I am not so young it is
Steeley Dan, The Doors, America, Jim Croce, Joe Walsh, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Chicago, Gordon Lightfoot, Fleetwood Mac, Diana Krall
But occasionally listen to some of the old favs.

A few outliers
Black Eyed Peas
Run DMC
Blue Man Group
Metallica
Mumford & Sons
38 Special
Lynyrd Skynryd

Most embarrassing:
Prince (hangs head in shame - hey I was 19 when the movie came out - great movie to take my girl to - who am I kidding I wanted to see it too

these guys rock, local band (grew up with the drummer)

misfits, the clash, johnny cash, social distortion is an all time fav, sabbath (with ozzy of course), bad religion, motorhead, the distillers, old stevie wonder, rancid,,,,,,, I was a punk ass m'f :)

also like just about anything that makes me tap my foot!

When I was younger it was
Led Zeppelin, The Cars, Cheap Trick, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Journey, Def Leppard, Supertramp, Van Halen (original members), AC/DC...

Now that I am not so young it is
Steeley Dan, The Doors, America, Jim Croce, Joe Walsh, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Chicago, Gordon Lightfoot, Fleetwood Mac, Diana Krall
But occasionally listen to some of the old favs.

A few outliers
Black Eyed Peas
Run DMC
Blue Man Group
Metallica
Mumford & Sons
38 Special
Lynyrd Skynryd

Most embarrassing:
Prince (hangs head in shame - hey I was 19 when the movie came out - great movie to take my girl to - who am I kidding I wanted to see it too
Most all of what you said. But mostly the classic rock, the blues and jazz. With a touch of rap & hip hop. And some folk too. Not into pop or pop country. Gotta say, Steely Dan is #1 in my book, RIP Walter Becker.

Reactions: mde8965
Depending on the mood: The Stones, Steve Earle, Montgomery Gentry, Allman Brothers, Eric Church, Lyle Lovett, Warren Zevon, Bob Seger.

Reactions: Bird