Your go to music

Blackout

TJ Enthusiast
Whats your go to music, I usually listen to rock to rap to country, if it sounds good I roll with it
Heres one band a lot of people don't know about but their style is awesome, they are called Volbeat

fun fact this music video is fan made

Share what you like to listen to

Reactions: Matt888
Whats your go to music, I usually listen to rock to rap to country, if it sounds good I roll with it
Heres one band a lot of people don't know about but their style is awesome, they are called Volbeat

fun fact this music video is fan made

Share what you like to listen to
I like that one. I'm really into shinedown right now

I love Shinedown, they never get old. Listened to 45 by them?
Oh yeah, I'm a total fanboy. I have all their albums. They seem to be the band that I always head back to along with a couple others after getting temporarily detoured by other, less talented, bands. The best part about them is that for the most part, their songs are clean enough that I feel ok rocking out to it with my 3 and 8 year old. They love them

So, what would be the one artist/group that you listen to that would absolutely shock the hell out of folks? You know, something they just would never expect?

*Sorry. I didn't mean to hijack this thread. Still curious, though...

@Squatch
Assemblage
Major Tazer

Assemblage is from a genre known as EBM (Electrinic Body Music). I got into it through more Industrial genre like Depeche Mode. It’s really interesting music. There’s one song where the artists line is, “electronic body music is dead.” That’s good stuff when you call your own genre “dead.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Squatch
I'd be embarrassed too, if I knew who they were.:confused:
Yeah, you don't want to know...LOL
One is a wickedly talented individual (comedian, writer, singer, actor), and the other can sing. Somehow, I came to enjoy both, even though my friends and family are totally baffled by it. Such is life, ya know?

Reactions: Vasq
I mostly like classic rock, mostly British invasion rock, Eric Clapton, Ozzy, Kinks, Bowie, Hendricks, Stones, Beatles, Zeppelin, Yardbirds, Cream, Blind Faith and the Who etc...I could go on!

I know you are going to tell me Hendrix wasn't British, but his band was.

I like all classic rock regardless(@Squatch) of where they came from, just happen to like a lot of British rock.

I run a mixed bag or Classic rock, Clapton, Cocker, Stones and sometimes the unusual stuff like Deep Forest and some house music…..and to through a spanner (wrench) in the works I'm a huge fan of James Brown too.Got to be funky!!!

I mostly like classic rock, mostly British invasion rock, Eric Clapton, Ozzy, Kinks, Bowie, Hendricks, Stones, Beatles, Zeppelin, Yardbirds, Cream, Blind Faith and the Who etc...I could go on!

I know you are going to tell me Hendrix wasn't British, but his band was.

I like all classic rock regardless(@Squatch) of where they came from, just happen to like a lot of British rock.
What kills me is that what we once called “Rock” is now “Classic Rock”. If that doesn’t make you feel old, I don’t know what does!

Last edited:
Reactions: Spaztrick and ac_