02 Turbo TJ Rubican't

And I upgraded to 33 lb injectors. There is a local guy who only deals with injectors so I went over to his shop and he hooked me up with six hole rebuilt Bosch injectors. Also had some late Santa gifts to myself show up🎅🏻
A4ADCDBE-CE7D-4B5C-B594-6FA646DB7BBE.jpeg
2E171167-761E-4D55-AFC9-58189C92FFC2.jpeg

With this kit because of the header you have to buy and older (97-99) intake manifold because they are not as fat as the 2000 and up. It looks like the mix chamber is much bigger on the newer one. The older one looks pretty square and not very aerodynamic. Hopefully because it’s forced induction and I got the six hole injectors the aerodynamic inside the manifold won’t be much of a factor...
64E6755D-6A31-48C3-8750-9E89B48959A5.jpeg
65735343-EFEE-4CB1-9013-68E79274D895.jpeg
3A1CA055-A281-43EB-B9D3-B0FEC545B712.jpeg
1170FFB7-1AEE-4BEA-ABD5-D88D4DBE5A55.jpeg

I'm also curious about the injectors, I'm trying to find some in the 35 lb area

They’re Bosch 6 hole from a Cherokee I think is what he said.
Atlanta auto dismantling in North Hollywood,Ca. All they do is rebuild fuel injectors.
They have a site on Ebay
Knowing the vehicle it came from is very important for the tuning process.. injector data, timing offsets. Etc

Reactions: Kevlarr
Can you tell all that from the number on the injector?
Sometimes....
Can you tell all that from the number on the injector?
To a degree... if you can get
Right good question, I bought a custom tune package from FRP . I want to go with a bit larger injectors and a 2 bar Map just waiting for his recommendations. Also planning on adding ARP head bolts and torquing the heads but no head gasket ...
Did you upgrade the exhaust header gasket to a metal one? If not, I highly recommend to.
The one in the kit lasted about a week.

Sometimes....

To a degree... if you can get the part number, and cross reference to a list of vehicles.
I had to get that list, with some digging, and go to HPTuners file repository. In there, I could find factory tunes from that list, and extract the injector info.

Also, just a suggestion too... upgrade your spark plugs to a colder set. ZFR"6" instead of the "5".

Reactions: Kevlarr
Sometimes....

To a degree... if you can get

Did you upgrade the exhaust header gasket to a metal one? If not, I highly recommend to.
The one in the kit lasted about a week.
It was a metal impregnated one but I have a feeling the header itself won’t last long so I’ll probably go back to the stock manifold at that point...

Knowing the vehicle it came from is very important for the tuning process.. injector data, timing offsets. Etc
What year is yours? Just wondering if it's JTEC or NGC, mine's NGC3. I'd like to get my hands on a JTEC HPTunes files to see the differences between the two. I've got a friend with a JTEC I'm trying to convince to go the turbo route. And that should be what Kevlarr has as well.