04 TJ build: SBC w/ full width 1-tons

She is all about "our" jeep. Keeps telling me to hurry up and fix it so we can go back to the mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, our daughter is always asking when it will be nice enough to take the top and doors off. She's obsessed with riding in it.

Yep, our daughter is always asking when it will be nice enough to take the top and doors off. She's obsessed with riding in it.

As is mine, looking forward to my youngest to be old enough to ride in the Jeep. The back seat hold two car seats nicely. Maybe with the wider stance and wheelbase the wife will let me take them on some mild trails. All about getting my girls hook on Jeeps

Reactions: Chris
As is mine, looking forward to my youngest to be old enough to ride in the Jeep. The back seat hold two car seats nicely. Maybe with the wider stance and wheelbase the wife will let me take them on some mild trails. All about getting my girls hook on Jeeps

Yep, we've got another daughter as well who is only 1. We're waiting until she's a little older, because then she'll be able to fully appreciate it. Our other daughter didn't really care for the Jeep until she was about 2 1/2. Once she hit that age, that's where she seemed to take interest.

Here is the wiring and PCM for the build. Had them done by Novak Conversions. If anyone is interested in doing an engine swap into any Jeep they are the company to go with. When I mailed my wiring harness and original PCM to them only the wiring harness arrived. The PCM was lost in transit. Not only did they source me a new one, but did it free of charge.

8388961626d97cf0ed1bead7dc6a0f8b.jpg

Reactions: Jeepersteve71
Novak are indeed the guys to go to for engine swaps and all the parts you need to make it happen. They have almost everything you need!

Well I can't upload the video, but got the engine running, she fire up on the first try. No problems yet(Knock on wood). Everything is working with out a problem. Just need to order the driveshafts, thinking about going with Adams driveshafts because of their resizing policy. They will shorten and lengthen their shafts labor free. Will save me some money in the long run when I swap the axles. Changing my plan for the axles and suspension some. Decided on doing a LCG build. Going with out trusses. Going to get MetalCloak arched fenders and their rear flares, 1" body lift, and a GenRight fuel tank. Trying to decide between a MetalCloak 3.5" short arm or a Rock Crawler 3.5 short arm. I should be able to fit 37s and my Dana 70 with this set up. Saw a tj running 39s with this set up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So the oil pan on my new engine in the jeep is a little too low for my liking. I'm thinking about getting a oil pan from a ls1/ls6. They bolt right on and i should be able to use the oil pick up. It won't be so low, only problem is I lose about 1qt of oil. Would that be a problem? Any aftermarket recommendation that would work better?

So the oil pan on my new engine in the jeep is a little too low for my liking. I'm thinking about getting a oil pan from a ls1/ls6. They bolt right on and i should be able to use the oil pick up. It won't be so low, only problem is I lose about 1qt of oil. Would that be a problem? Any aftermarket recommendation that would work better?

How's the axle swap coming. I just picked up a set 3500 Dodge Dana 60/70