06 Impact Orange LJ Build

25’s with 16 or 17’s look good IMO. I prefer a beadlocked 17 from WE or Raceline
How are beadlocks on the street? Is it possible to balance them or are beads needed?

Not opposed to a beadlock, but I drive the jeep to trails (or I will once it gets out of the garage). Ha

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DA RUNT
How are beadlocks on the street? Is it possible to balance them or are beads needed?

Not opposed to a beadlock, but I drive the jeep to trails (or I will once it gets out of the garage). Ha

Walker evens offers their beadlock wheel in a simulated beadlock for street use.

I believe them to be the best looking wheel for a TJ/LJ. Although I dont think I have ever seen any members here with a set.

I wouldn't advocate for a dedicated beadlock for street use.

Reactions: Pokey02
Walker evens offers their beadlock wheel in a simulated beadlock for street use.

I believe them to be the best looking wheel for a TJ/LJ. Although I dont think I have ever seen any members here with a set.

I wouldn't advocate for a dedicated beadlock for street use.
Gotcha, thanks!

Look great dude keep it going! I have an 06 LJ and slowly but surely building it. The arm rest pad is pretty nice, but I have to say my favorite upgrade is stripping the carpet and rhino lining the inside. Hard to clean but great when you get stuck topless in the rain LOL. Here’s a couple pictures of mine so far!

854EED84-B27D-4D4E-A414-668A56913651.jpeg

5B1043C4-0A7E-454E-BF2E-EB852046BC59.jpeg

59C55780-E336-426A-860C-320507FD6E07.jpeg

I’ve run atx and kmc beadlocks on my jeeps and they balance just fine. My LJ has the kmc machete beadlocks now with 35’s and I can cruise on the freeway at 80 with no shimmy or issues. I rotate every 5k miles and recheck the torque on all bolts.

Would love to see a further out picture with the sliders and bumper, I'm currently planning on going this direction although probably painting the aluminum body color :)
Yep. Will do. I will get more pics posted this weekend when I get the jeep out of the garage:)

Reactions: Chris
Don't worry, I'm looking to buy an Impact orange LJR now :risas3:
Yeah, I wanted an LJR but was impatient. Found this one in OK, looked clean (no rust) issues, so I bought it.

Added lockers front/rear and want to swap out the xfer case. I've been happy with it thus far. Love the orange!

Reactions: tomtaylz
Found a hardtop on craigslist. Took the 3 hr drive to pick it up. Undecided if I will repaint it black. It came off an 06.

My jeep isn't wired for a hardtop and the wiring harness is discontinued. I will see if I can find left side tub wiring harness from a jeep with hardtop and see if I can make that work.
20181103_133633.jpeg
20181103_133707.jpeg

Look great dude keep it going! I have an 06 LJ and slowly but surely building it. The arm rest pad is pretty nice, but I have to say my favorite upgrade is stripping the carpet and rhino lining the inside. Hard to clean but great when you get stuck topless in the rain LOL. Here’s a couple pictures of mine so far!

View attachment 46825

View attachment 46826

View attachment 46827
I like the proportions. Are those stock Ravine rims? How much lift and how much tire do you have?

Found a hardtop on craigslist. Took the 3 hr drive to pick it up. Undecided if I will repaint it black. It came off an 06.

My jeep isn't wired for a hardtop and the wiring harness is discontinued. I will see if I can find left side tub wiring harness from a jeep with hardtop and see if I can make that work.View attachment 61369View attachment 61370

Looks so good love this combo