1997 "beater bomb"

First time I've ever made that climb . It's wicked. Even my built JKU wouldn't do it

That's pretty awesome to say the least. I'd thing a JKU would do it, but I guess not.

That's pretty awesome to say the least. I'd thing a JKU would do it, but I guess not.
I did see a 10a rubi JKU do it yesterday... the video doesn't do it justice. Seen several jeeps roll in this same spot.

Overall very happy with the build. I was able to tackle 3 major trails I've never made before.
Next upgrade is hydro assist. I had to plan my turning out way before I made the turn. I hit at least 3 trees due to the fact I couldn't turn.

Planning to ship the steering box to redneck ram for rebuild and porting .

Reactions: Chris
Hydro assist should help a lot in that regard. Shit, with your setup I can tell you need it. I'm surprised you even attempt to daily that thing.

Hydro assist should help a lot in that regard. Shit, with your setup I can tell you need it. I'm surprised you even attempt to daily that thing.
Heck it turns Decent in 2wd.. I didn't get to test it til we made it to the park
b4b49d5363ae10e2a3777b655dc3841b.jpg
cop was hiding. My dad,wife and her friend were all like hey there's a cop. My smart ass literally said "aww bullshit"... then the lights came on.. cop was cool. She walked up and loved the Jeep and truck. She was giving me shit and was laughing. All my buddies could see me getting pulled over from out meeting spot.

Reactions: Stinger
That's cool, at least the cop was nice. Sometimes I get cops like that who pull me over just to chat. As a matter of fact, I can't recall the last time I ran into an asshole cop. All the ones I've come in contact with in the past years have been really nice guys.

Reactions: Stinger and mouth
Thinking I'm going to need a better coil setup, and measuring for shocks is gonna be a issue...

Yeah, straps or something until you can afford coils. Cause that's definitely no good to have that happen on the trail.

Reactions: mouth
I didn't get a pic, but on front driveshaft is actually touching the driver side frame rail at full compression.
I think I'll extend my front shock towers, and run limit straps

Reactions: Chris
Took the Jeep out for a run up the belt (strip where ever one cruises )... I decided to get wild, revved her up and ripped two hard core donuts . After about two times around the rear drive shafts broke loose. It broke the u joint at the axle and broke the straps.

But it was badass whipping two tight donuts on 38.5s.. we walked home and grabbed a wrench to remove the rear driveshaft. Put her in 4 hi ans drove home.now I've got a parade in the morning so I'll be doing a drive shafts in the line up.