SOLD 2004 LJ - $25,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't agree more! Even when you're wheeling with Jeep buddies it's not the same. My wife seems to like the scenic off-roading / exploring more than she likes the rock crawling as well, I've noticed that.
Mine likes that too. I enjoy both sides, so it really doesn't matter to me what we do.

When we're visiting my in-laws, they have side by sides and quads. We ride double up and she loves it. Same with the Jeep, she likes to ride along and maybe have a couple adult beverages, but it's great together time.

Sale is final. Now, we're just waiting on the truck to pick it up and transport it to it's new home. I'm having mixed feelings about selling, but no regrets. This Jeep taught me a lot about living, provided some happiness and distraction at a low point in my life, and enabled the establishment of some great friendships. It has been with me for almost a decade now, so I will miss it. We fought each other, pissed each other off, but in the end we had fun. That said, I can honestly say owning it has made me a better person. In this and all cases, I'll be looking forward and not backward!

Sharp Jeep. Would you have any issues taking out on the trail or driving it 20 minutes to work as is? Very interested but due to distance I would have to set up a transport truck if thats not a problem.

Sale is final. Now, we're just waiting on the truck to pick it up and transport it to it's new home. I'm having mixed feelings about selling, but no regrets. This Jeep taught me a lot about living, provided some happiness and distraction at a low point in my life, and enabled the establishment of some great friendships. It has been with me for almost a decade now, so I will miss it. We fought each other, pissed each other off, but in the end we had fun. That said, I can honestly say owning it has made me a better person. In this and all cases, I'll be looking forward and not backward!
Congrats Rich! I know its tough to say goodbye, but you're going to have many more adventures with the new LJ and a passenger!

Oh man - got here too late. Always loved your rig and was gonna suggest a trade.

Loaded up and headed to a new home. I'm looking forward to seeing what's in the future for this one. As the saying goes, one door closes and another one opens!

20211016_094154.jpg

20211016_094449.jpg

20211016_094357.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.