SOLD 2004 LJ - $25,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich, sad to see you selling it, but glad to see you with the new rig and project. To all interested in it, I've seen it in person and wheeled beside it. Although it looks good in the pics, it looks even better in person. Rich's attention to detail and "mild" OCD are evidenced all over this rig. This is an amazing deal for someone. Looking forward to the new project, Rich.
Thanks for the support! You know how much work it takes to get to a point where you're happy with the rigs performance. This one isn't perfect, but it's far more capable than I need at this point in my life. Although I'm in no hurry to sell, I'm confident it will go to a good home at some point. When it does, there's no doubt a part of me will be a little sad.

That said, life is about change. If selling this one means my wife takes an interest in the new one, that will make it worth it. I do still plan to wheel, but will be doing so in my little TJ on 31's. That will certainly be challenging, given I'll be coming from the LJ. I'm up for the challenge though!

Great LJ build and definitely interested. Could you shoot me a PM? For some odd reason, people can PM me but I can’t initiate one. Thanks

Reactions: Irun
Sale Pending!

Well, I hope it works out for you!

I did get my job and have to wait until Monday for the banks to open.

If it falls through let me know.

But congratulations! Happy and sad for you. I know this pain all too well and have had serious regrets on selling my Jeep….

What!? How did I miss this? What are you replacing it with?

• Haha
What!? How did I miss this? What are you replacing it with?
Going in the opposite direction. In spite of my best efforts, I couldn't get my wife to like the lifted Jeep on 35" tires. This one kind of fell into my lap, so I'm compromising, in the name of love! ;)

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/it-just-happened.55698/
20211003_153905-jpg.jpg

Mine either... But she tolerates it
Mine does not. In the last 10 years she has been wheeling with me exactly once. That was when I had a stock JKUR that we drove to the Outer Banks.

Mine does not. In the last 10 years she has been wheeling with me exactly once. That was when I had a stock JKUR that we drove to the Outer Banks.
Any time my wife has to get in and out of the vehicle it’s a verbal complaint, sometimes more than one. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
Any time my wife has to get in and out of the vehicle it’s a verbal complaint, sometimes more than one. 😆
I don't have that problem. She won't even get in it. This is one of the factors in my decision to sell. I've recognized it is time to move on, so I can orient more towards family. You know how important that is!

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
I don't have that problem. She won't even get in it. This is one of the factors in my decision to sell. I've recognized it is time to move on, so I can orient more towards family. You know how important that is!

Trust me, I can relate 100%. I find it's more fun doing things with my family than it is doing them solo.

I bought a quad for myself and my wife, and sure enough she absolutely loves riding quads.

I find it's more fun doing things with my family than it is doing them solo.
This is a very true statement. I've been wheeling without her for years and every single time I go out, I think to myself this would be much more fun if she was here. Even though she doesn't like Jeeps, she's still my best friend. I'll take that over a Jeep anytime!

This is a very true statement. I've been wheeling without her for years and every single time I go out, I think to myself this would be much more fun if she was here. Even though she doesn't like Jeeps, she's still my best friend. I'll take that over a Jeep anytime!

Couldn't agree more! Even when you're wheeling with Jeep buddies it's not the same. My wife seems to like the scenic off-roading / exploring more than she likes the rock crawling as well, I've noticed that.

Going in the opposite direction. In spite of my best efforts, I couldn't get my wife to like the lifted Jeep on 35" tires. This one kind of fell into my lap, so I'm compromising, in the name of love! ;)

This seems to be a common theme. My wife hardly even rides in my TJ, not even on short trips around town, but she loves the 06 unlimited and now wants to learn how to drive manual so she can drive it on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.