2005 bright silver auto TJR

Our buddy was taken to the vet yesterday when we thought he had something caught in his throat. They x rayed his throat and chest and she said it looked like the start of pneumonia. He wasn’t acting sick just gagging acting like he was trying to throw something up. after we got home and gave him a dose of the antibiotics he threw up and has been acting sick ever sick. Poor thing .
1FB5931E-7D40-402D-898F-C9D1091EE614.jpeg

Reactions: Starrs
Can you come clean mine? I hit the exterior today with the pressure washer and car wash soap but mine is nowhere near that clean....or free of rust.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Can you come clean mine? I hit the exterior today with the pressure washer and car wash soap but mine is nowhere near that clean....or free of rust.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I got super lucky with mine. I knew nothing about TJs when I bought this gem either is the funny thing. I knew nothing about the rust issues etc. my jeep was a one owner from OH lol. When I joined this forum I peeked underneath and I was very happy with what I saw. I didn’t even look at the frame before I bought it. Paid an over the phone 500 deposit to hold it and picked it up the next day from Tom O’brien In Indy. Shady place lol but anyway...I got lucky. Had 19.5k miles when I picked her up.

Clean as my as my 15 year old frame is brah! Amazing! You did it now! You won't be able to keep him out of the pool! Doomed!

Reactions: IPerkWVU
View attachment 45912 View attachment 45913 Just realized I haven’t shared our latest addition yet. Been very busy!

Congrats man! Our first two kids are Chocolate Labs. They'll be 14 and 11 this year so I'm starting to fight father time. Being in the pet industry I'm around different breeds daily but I'm a Lab guy through and through. Just make it through the chewing the first year or so and then its typically easy sailing.