2005 bright silver auto TJR

Yep, those look perfect.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... the ONLY wheels I like better than Moab’s are Pintlers and Bridgers.

I’m also a believer now that 35s belong on a TJ!
I keep looking at pics of mine with 33s...the DPG off-road kit is what I basically am running and 35s clear no problem. It looks really good with 35s. I have not noticed any searching for gears, shifts right, and still has plenty of pep.

Yep, those look perfect.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again... the ONLY wheels I like better than Moab’s are Pintlers and Bridgers.

I really need to stop reading these threads, and repeat the mantra "33s are my friend".

Reactions: tomtaylz and Chris
I keep looking at pics of mine with 33s...the DPG off-road kit is what I basically am running and 35s clear no problem. It looks really good with 35s. I have not noticed any searching for gears, shifts right, and still has plenty of pep.

Mine has plenty of pep, but the 4th gear (overdrive) is all but useless. I keep the OD off all the time (press the switch every time I get in the vehicle) and it's fine. If I turn the OD on, that's when it really starts to suck!

Reactions: tomtaylz
So my daily hunt now: half doors (although I think I have gotten over this), Mopar rock crawler bump, 15x8 5x4.5 wheels, AEV wheels, tuffy console, LJ Rally Hard Top, Currie antirock. Just a forum full of enablers here! ;)

Reactions: Chris
18EB13AA-574C-422C-B0C9-8DD2C773D373.jpeg
I think she’s done ;)

Yep, those look perfect.

But haven't you guys heard? 37s are the new 35s. ;)

Reactions: Starrs
But haven't you guys heard? 37s are the new 35s. ;)
It’s awful but yea it’s the truth. 35s don’t even look big on mine to me. When I look at it 33s to 35s really don’t appear to be that much bigger. My GF didn’t notice just that the rims were a darker grey with yellow center caps now hahha. She thought I got them painted

Reactions: JMT and techster82
It’s awful but yea it’s the truth. 35s don’t even look big on mine to me. When I look at it 33s to 35s really don’t appear to be that much bigger. My GF didn’t notice just that the rims were a darker grey with yellow center caps now hahha. She thought I got them painted

You ought to hear the new JL Rubi owners, they think anything less than a 37" tire is blasphemy. I'm very content right now with 35s on both our Jeeps, although I won't rule out 37s given the right situation and setup.