2005 bright silver auto TJR

9BD5E7F8-8A00-4D3C-8E6C-751182BF64AA.jpeg
2DA02213-1ADF-48DD-B249-008821948CCD.jpeg
Installed the rugged ridge tub rails today. Like the design and they don’t look half bad either. They go where your hardtop would sit. You can drill holes through them so you can put your hardtop over the plastic rails. Supposed to protect your paint. Mine is topless permanently so I won’t habe to drill any holes. I like it!

View attachment 52594 View attachment 52595 Installed the rugged ridge tub rails today. Like the design and they don’t look half bad either. They go where your hardtop would sit. You can drill holes through them so you can put your hardtop over the plastic rails. Supposed to protect your paint. Mine is topless permanently so I won’t habe to drill any holes. I like it!
I like the look, but I would be concerned that it would raise the hard top up, so the doors might not seal all the way, or the tailgate glass no longer be contained by the tailgate being closed...how thick do you estimate them to be?

I like the look, but I would be concerned that it would raise the hard top up, so the doors might not seal all the way, or the tailgate glass no longer be contained by the tailgate being closed...how thick do you estimate them to be?
I’d venture to say 0.1cm maybe 0.15cm at most. Pretty thin

View attachment 52594 View attachment 52595 Installed the rugged ridge tub rails today. Like the design and they don’t look half bad either. They go where your hardtop would sit. You can drill holes through them so you can put your hardtop over the plastic rails. Supposed to protect your paint. Mine is topless permanently so I won’t habe to drill any holes. I like it!

Nice! My rails are pretty hammered from years of abuse. Might have to look into getting a set of these to cover up some scratches.

Reactions: Starrs
It's ridiculous how clean that is @Starrs ! Not that I wouldn't like to see mine that clean back in its heyday. ;)

Reactions: Starrs
That looks like a tight fit into the garage.

Well the best top black diamond soft doors will be in tomorrow. Excited to see how good these are. I was looking for something minimal..mainly to serve as an armrest haha. I’ll post pics after the install!

Reactions: tomtaylz