2005 bright silver auto TJR

EC43A633-A687-4B58-B6AE-95A7630F677C.jpeg
@tomtaylz tucked away again lol

You’re still on 4.10 gears right? Planning on re gearing?
Nope. Been almost a week and it’s really no difference to me. I don’t get on the highway too often with mine, and I have a 5 mile commute to work so I don’t see the need for it honestly. Pretty happy with how it turned out. I won’t comment anymore than that lol because with my statement and now having 35s on 4.10s this is a huge no no I guess around here haha. Well I’m doing it daily and it’s fine and my jeep hasn’t exploded and the wheels haven’t come off either it’s actually driving very well ;)

Reactions: derekmac
Nope. Been almost a week and it’s really no difference to me. I don’t get on the highway too often with mine, and I have a 5 mile commute to work so I don’t see the need for it honestly. Pretty happy with how it turned out. I won’t comment anymore than that lol because with my statement and now having 35s on 4.10s this is a huge no no I guess around here haha. Well I’m doing it daily and it’s fine and my jeep hasn’t exploded and the wheels haven’t come off either it’s actually driving very well ;)

have you tried wheeling it yet?

Rangers are solid trucks. I have a buddy with one that looks very similar to that one, just has a lot more miles (probably) and a manual. Gotta watch out for rust on those just like almost any vehicle in the rust belt. They don't rust like TJ's, but they'll get plenty of surface rust on the frame and all over the body. Looks like a clean truck, just be sure to get the salt off of it in the winter months!

Reactions: Starrs
Rangers are solid trucks. I have a buddy with one that looks very similar to that one, just has a lot more miles (probably) and a manual. Gotta watch out for rust on those just like almost any vehicle in the rust belt. They don't rust like TJ's, but they'll get plenty of surface rust on the frame and all over the body. Looks like a clean truck, just be sure to get the salt off of it in the winter months!
For what I got it for I just need it to last me 2 yrs. if I get more out of if great if not I’ll get another. This thing rides like a dream.

Nope. Not really my thing. We take jeep rides but “wheeling” I don’t think I will ever do. Nothing against it, just not into it.

I also fall into this category...while I would be in for some light duty off-roading, my main goal is to preserve my TJ and make it nicer in hopes that it will be worth more someday.

Reactions: Starrs