2005 bright silver auto TJR

315/75/r16 km2. Can’t seem to try anything else ;)

Nice. If you'd had asked me to guess I would have said KM2s. Great tire and I would have bought them again if it weren't for the deal on the STT Pros I got.

View attachment 49481 Def not perfect, but I have found that brand new rims shipped to my door arnt perfect either. These are vintage 16” AEV Bridgers TJ bolt pattern and are a huge survivor. These for the year are in pretty darn good shape. Mounting tomorrow.
Those look great, why not just swap over your existing KM2s?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

View attachment 49481 Def not perfect, but I have found that brand new rims shipped to my door arnt perfect either. These are vintage 16” AEV Bridgers TJ bolt pattern and are a huge survivor. These for the year are in pretty darn good shape. Mounting tomorrow.
Very nice!

05929BB1-8A05-4FD7-B3AA-CEDB363B7433.jpeg
Damn I’m in love all over again. 2 more things to add to her in the next couple of days but I love the silver with the Argent. Still plenty of room. I have 2.5” lift 1.25” BL and 3/4” spacers up front. Runs ever so slightly at complete full lock...which I rarely ever do. No spacers.

Looks great, if you ever get the mod itch and want to part with those Bridgers I call dibs....To soon!?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk