2005 Project TJ

Cool little camper you are building there, good work! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

After losing the Steering wheel controls, it was time to replace the clock spring.

Hey Darryl, did you ever get the steering wheel stereo controls functioning with the new steering wheel, clock spring, and the Halo9? Also, would you be able to post some pics of the Halo9 with the whole dash in view? I'm really leaning towards getting it but its a look I think I'd need to get used to. Maybe even an in-cab video of its functions while driving (safety first of course). Thanks mate!

Hey Darryl, did you ever get the steering wheel stereo controls functioning with the new steering wheel, clock spring, and the Halo9?

No, and the clock spring I put in looks to have shat itself 6 months on (air bag light on and off again). Have ordered a Mopar version this time.

The Halo unit is one of the better things I've done so far, agree its a much more modern look than even doing a 2 din. Functions are the same as 2 din CarPlay units but as expected larger and therefore easier to use.

67 Designs Jeep TJ Phone/Go Pro mount install

That is a clean setup Darryl. Have you integrated any auxiliary systems into the halo yet like lights or winch etc.? Looks really nice.

That is a clean setup Darryl. Have you integrated any auxiliary systems into the halo yet like lights or winch etc.? Looks really nice.

Unfortunately the euro version of the Halo can't accept the add-on for lights etc. which is a pain. I do have a SPOD setup though ready for lockers etc to be hooked up.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep