SOLD 2005 Rubicon bright silver metallic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrs

TJ Guru
Listing my TJR again. I am working on getting a brute in the future, and I need to get to work on proposing very soon so I am choosing to sell my TJ.

This TJ has 24,500 original miles to date and I am the second owner. The following parts were added after I purchased: 2.5" OME Suspension lift, 1.25" JKS Body lift, MOPAR rockcrawler front and rear bumpers, Warn 8VRS winch, best top soft top, 35” KM2 tires, with AEV argent Bridgers. Frame is in immaculate condition for a 2005 TJ. I can send any additional pictures you may want. PM me for details. As it sits to date it’s done, but I’m sure somebody could throw more money at it. It’s a damn good TJR. Lemme know if you have any questions. Thanks

458D78E4-FBF6-4625-A489-4D3721460418.jpeg

84ED64E1-CA56-4A0B-985C-035159CC63AA.jpeg

EFA1F405-9120-4C5D-855D-9274A6F58AA9.jpeg

4325DEB8-FEF9-4E24-8DC8-F0B09B4506C7.jpeg

5F7559A8-BD34-488A-9E4B-B836B07D665A.jpeg

E2C1E64E-02F7-42CE-A99C-A5ED259D38A1.jpeg

C1E812BE-EC8C-49B9-B7E4-95D4EB9F82EB.jpeg

2FF9094A-BC3E-4D58-A7A3-7614B8E97E4F.jpeg

Last edited:
@Starrs I hate to see it go to another owner. I doubt anyone will take as much care of it as you do. It is such a beautiful build and gem of a Rubicon.

I wish you the best of luck with the sale. I know one day you’ll be back with another TJ some day in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starrs
@Starrs I hate to see it go to another owner. I doubt anyone will take as much care of it as you do. It is such a beautiful build and gem of a Rubicon.

I wish you the best of luck with the sale. I know one day you’ll be back with another TJ some day in he future.
Never can say never. So far just some spam Craigslist phony texts so far. I feel I have it priced very well for what all is in it. If the right buyer sees it and knows what all the stuff is they will see the bargain. Can’t buy those miles just anywhere hahaha

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Hate to say it but it's a silly move. You'd be far better to keep this as it's all sorted and buy a sports car or the like :) A JKR isn't going to be better, just different.
I have had both...I kinda like the creature comforts of the JK. I love this TJ, and it will make somebody very happy like it has me. Just time for something a little different ;)

Hate to say it but it's a silly move. You'd be far better to keep this as it's all sorted and buy a sports car or the like :) A JKR isn't going to be better, just different.
The jk I’m looking at has 18k miles, stock 4.10s, power group, heated seats, remote start yada yada lol. All of that stuff for a very good price. Also commando green, which has been my favorite jeep color for years. Somebody needs to buy my jeep soon hahaha

Reactions: Fouledplugs

My thoughts exactly!

Reactions: billiebob
The jk I’m looking at has 18k miles, stock 4.10s, power group, heated seats, remote start yada yada lol. All of that stuff for a very good price. Also commando green, which has been my favorite jeep color for years. Somebody needs to buy my jeep soon hahaha
I have the exact same TJR, with the same miles, same story, I am the second owner. Mine has different bumpers, but no winch, 32" tires, an OME lift, along with dual tops. I'll be following this saga, as I have admired your TJR since it showed up. I have to admit, though, I have seriously considered doing the exact same thing you are attempting. Having had a JKR, albeit an early one (07), and a '12 JK Sport, I know exactly your thoughts. They are extremely capable Jeeps, and do have more creature comforts. TJ owners will more than likely look down their noses at the idea of owning a JK, but if I found the right one at the right price, I would probably do what you are doing also. Any photos of the JK? Year?

Reactions: Starrs
354FBF05-4A4C-4E6E-ADD7-EC82C865E17E.png
F47F83AF-141D-4E8D-B3AC-412EA453C25F.png
CA6145A4-3A47-4651-AFB9-06D4583F4DB3.png
I have the exact same TJR, with the same miles, same story, I am the second owner. Mine has different bumpers, but no winch, 32" tires, an OME lift, along with dual tops. I'll be following this saga, as I have admired your TJR since it showed up. I have to admit, though, I have seriously considered doing the exact same thing you are attempting. Having had a JKR, albeit an early one (07), and a '12 JK Sport, I know exactly your thoughts. They are extremely capable Jeeps, and do have more creature comforts. TJ owners will more than likely look down their noses at the idea of owning a JK, but if I found the right one at the right price, I would probably do what you are doing also. Any photos of the JK? Year?
Yeah I love my TJ, but a jk on the interstate and a tj on the interstate do not drive the same no matter what ppl say haha. Anyway it’s a 2013 commando green with 18k miles and I wouldn’t have to do anything to it...which would be a first haha. Factory 4.10s, heated seats, all the AEV goodies. It won’t sit long I’m sure so I have my TJ priced decent for hopefully a quick sale.

We arnt the only ones that feel this way. They both serve a purpose that’s for sure. Appreciate your feedback ;)

Great TJR, good luck with your sale. Might want to add the location in your original post.

The JKR looks good too. What year is it? The wheels on it look awesome, nicely dished like the MOABs. Have to agree on the highway comfort, there is no comparison to be honest. I suspect many of us will be looking hard at good JKs in the years to come as our TJs age.

Reactions: JMT and Starrs
Great TJR, good luck with your sale. Might want to add the location in your original post.

The JKR looks good too. What year is it? The wheels on it look awesome, nicely dished like the MOABs. Have to agree on the highway comfort, there is no comparison to be honest. I suspect many of us will be looking hard at good JKs in the years to come as our TJs age.
It’s in my profile. Jasper, IN 47546 thanks!

Ugh here we go haha. Well you all pretty well know my Rubi by now. Looking to sell her only because I found a JKR that has everything on it already done and pretty low miles for the price. So here goes my pitch. I have this listed on Craigslist and cargurus as well. $22,500
One of the lowest mileage TJ Rubicons on the market as of time of this posting.

This TJ has 23,800 original miles to date and I am the second owner. The following parts were added after I purchased: 2.5" OME Suspension lift, 1.25" JKS Body lift, MOPAR rockcrawler front and rear bumpers, Warn 8VRS winch, best top soft top, 33" KM2 tires with less than 2000 miles on them. Frame is in immaculate condition for a 2005 TJ. I can send any additional pictures you may want. PM me for details.

I'd like to get it and sell mine. It has the big things done that I want to do to my TJ. Shipping to CA adds a little too much to it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.