captainjesse

Good afternoon All!

I need to replace the shocks on my Jeep. It is old; it was not maintained; and the roads on St Thomas are rough. I need new shocks, and could probably replace other suspension components. But really, I plan on putting a 2.5" lift on it too. Shipping is hard here, so I might need to go through Amazon, so I'm thinking Rough Country 2.5" Lift Kit for 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ with N3 shocks and coils. My question, what else should I replace in the process, and what would be the most affordable way to do so to give myself a safe and replacement suspension and 2.5" lift?

Thanks in advance!

PXL_20240102_151101126.jpg

I spent a couple months in St. Thomas after the hurricanes in 17. Would love to come back. Most of your "roads" are goat trails compared with our remote forest service roads!

My boss called me up and told me I was getting deployed...was thinking Afghanistan or Bahrain...then he says St. Thomas....I left most of my clothes at home and managed to get my inflatable paddle board in my luggage. Worked twelve hour days and snuck in some time before and after work.

I'm sure you could get a Currie lift kit shipped in. Might take some time...but it would be worth it. Might even be able to find one in PR.

-Mac