Anybody up for a random meme dump?

Hmmm - not bad, although I don't wanna see his jock strap or whatever that was in the one picture. We call the white with gold trim the "Sacrificial Virgin" look:
DSC08731-77.jpg

Kudos to this guy for wearing those heels - look to be about 6 inchers. I just had to buy new heels for my Elegant Gothic Aristocrat costume (non-dance) and ended up with 3s (same as the old ones). That's enough. I was willing to go to 3-1/2, 4 if I had to, but no taller.

• Wow
Reactions: B252
My dad & stepmother had the one with radio & record player in it.

That thing was freaking HEAVY!!!🤣

Oh yea, the "Entertainment System". Longer than a whore's dream, heavier than a pair of pregnant elephants. I worked on and lugged a couple of them - thank Goddess they were pretty much out of fashion by the late 70s when I was in the TV repair biz.

Hmmm - not bad, although I don't wanna see his jock strap or whatever that was in the one picture. We call the white with gold trim the "Sacrificial Virgin" look:
View attachment 393511

Kudos to this guy for wearing those heels - look to be about 6 inchers. I just had to buy new heels for my Elegant Gothic Aristocrat costume (non-dance) and ended up with 3s (same as the old ones). That's enough. I was willing to go to 3-1/2, 4 if I had to, but no taller.

The Coors Light sign is fitting. :)