Arizona Rock Crawler

I ran D rated BFG KM2 for a few years. I personally think the load rating thing is overrated.

I ran MTR/Ks before I went to 33s on the same wheels and then 35s on my new wheels - the load range thing is way overblown.

WTF?!!
200.gif

I've been beating my head against the wall looking for a good 15" wheel for the small hub kit. I've even looked at JK/JL/JT wheels, in a 17", but can't seem to do better than where I'm at now, due to the adapters needed to run them. The only decent improvement I've found moves my wheels in .28", which hardly seems worth it. Fortunately, I have this as an extra set of wheels already, KMC Enduro (15x9).

FWIW, I've been using this calculator to check the old (current) wheel position, versus potential new ones. The visual interface makes it very easy to see any potential changes.

https://tiresize.com/wheel-offset-calculator/

Last edited:
Reactions: freedom_in_4low
I think I found the wheels. 5” backspace. $280 for all 4. I think they are old model or something because they are cheap on a few other sites. Not a simulated beadlocks fan but they are the best I’ve found in 5” backspace for the price
8C7A1D24-47AD-4017-BBB8-18A169637BAA.png

I think I found the wheels. 5” backspace. $280 for all 4. I think they are old model or something because they are cheap on a few other sites. Not a simulated beadlocks fan but they are the best I’ve found in 5” backspace for the price View attachment 314523

Make they actually have it in stock. Most of these ebay wheel sellers don't.