Arizona Rock Crawler

Oh, I don't know about all of that. I can take a volley ball and wrap it up to look exactly like a Priority Mail package, do I need any more talent?

View attachment 300073

That is an impressive priority mail package. I want to see the expression of the person handling it at the post office.

Still hard to beat FedEx though! You know which one I mean 😅😂

Reactions: mrblaine
i have quite a bit of Comozzi tubing and fittings if y'all ever need anything, let me know.
its basically industrial grade pneumatic push lock fittings and tubing.

and similar to what's been mentioned above, the black tubing is very stiff compared to the colored tubing.
i got red, yellow, white and some green in 1/4" and red and yellow in 3/8".

B662A295-3CE2-4ABC-9AAC-8BD7A33DA0AE.jpeg
About time. 😉👍

Did some planning today on where I’m going to fit everything. The work involved for high lines is a gift that keeps giving! You can see my washer bottle tucked in the back, evap canister, then the PSC reservoir will be mounted through the bottom of the inner fender and to the side of the canister bracket. The G2 mini compressor has a nice feature that lets it tilt on its mount, so that will be mounted to the angled side of the fender.
8B95BF37-486C-4F20-B5E1-D760202C940F.jpeg

The one change to the harness I’m going to make is adding a relay and using the battery to power the compressor instead of just tapping another switched source. It surprises me that the compressor doesn’t already make use of a relay. I suppose most people tap the cigarette lighter or rear wipers or something like that, but I already used those for my seat heaters. Instead I will power the switch by tapping into a nearby switched power (trans temperature gauge in my case), which will then turn on the relay and power the compressor through the battery.

Last edited:
Did some planning today on where I’m going to fit everything. The work involved for high lines is a gift that keeps giving! You can see my washer bottle tucked in the back, evap canister, then the PSC reservoir will be mounted through the bottom of the inner fender and to the side of the canister bracket. The G2 mini compressor has a nice feature that lets it tilt on its mount, so that will be mounted to the angled side of the fender. View attachment 300417

The one change to the harness I’m going to make is adding a relay and using the battery to power the compressor instead of just tapping another switched source. It surprises me that the compressor doesn’t already make use of a relay. I suppose most people tap the cigarette lighter or rear wipers or something like that, but I already used those for my seat heaters. Instead I will power the switch by tapping into a nearby switched power (trans temperature gauge in my case), which will then turn on the relay and power the compressor through the battery.

First time I am seeing that compressor .. had no idea G2 sold one. How do you like it?

The PSC install is going to be good for where you go with your jeep :) Just make sure to watch out for hikers next time when you go wheeling :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: starkey480 and Irun
First time I am seeing that compressor .. had no idea G2 sold one. How do you like it?

The PSC install is going to be good for where you go with your jeep :) Just make sure to watch out for hikers next time when you go wheeling :ROFLMAO:
I’ll let you know how it does once I finish wiring. So far the quality of everything seems really nice

Package on the way. Wear Safety Glasses and gloves.
I can’t tell if you’re kidding, but I definitely don’t want to find out the hard way that you’re not.

Please Livestream opening this...
Unboxing will happen Monday night when I get back from my track meet in Florida. I’ll video 😂

I can’t tell if you’re kidding, but I definitely don’t want to find out the hard way that you’re not.
We had concerns so we drilled a hole in it. Then it started expanding more and making creaky crunchy noises so we dropped the drill and walked away very quickly to observe from a safe distance.
Unboxing will happen Monday night when I get back from my track meet in Florida. I’ll video 😂
Now I'm scared.