Banking on Bitcoin

@rasband ok there are probably like 3 or 4 atm in the country but we are getting there 🤣
The general problem is that crypto is largely used as an investment, not cash. Until that changes or a real answer to the livable currency you’d want to use daily, there’s not much reason for them to exist.

Reactions: Reign Mack
The general problem is that crypto is largely used as an investment, not cash. Until that changes or a real answer to the livable currency you’d want to use daily, there’s not much reason for them to exist.
thats not a problem imo, trying to use it as cash is a backward concept. If you want to make a purchase convert to a stable coin and find a retailer who take crypto. or use a cryto credit card. converitng to paper money is like using a fax machine in a world that has email.

thats not a problem imo, trying to use it as cash is a backward concept. If you want to make a purchase convert to a stable coin and find a retailer who take crypto. or use a cryto credit card. converitng to paper money is like using a fax machine in a world that has email.
I’d say both are reasons ATMs are mostly unnecessary!

It really is shitcoin season, safemoon up 460%

40CEB333-CD57-4CD5-8B5D-F9B8078E932A.png

Reactions: TWiG01
Sounds like Beeny Babys to me. I’m retired and my investments pay me cash that I can use at the market, gas stations, go on vacation or waste money on my jeeps.
What fool will buy your bitcoin now and expect the same percentage increase that early investors got?
Just remember do not put your eggs in one basket.
I retired 6 years ago at 56 by investing in real estate and Amazon at $50 among other stocks that I could understand. This worked for me and I truly wish those investing in crypto the best of luck.

my investments pay me cash that I can use at the market, gas stations, go on vacation or waste money on my jeeps.
Same as most crypto assets then but with less middle men... or do you show up at the gas station and try to trade a fraction of your amazon shares with the cashier for a full tank ?

What fool will buy your bitcoin now and expect the same percentage increase that early investors got?
The ones who know we are still early and that bitcoin isnt the only asset out there.

Reactions: Ephry73 and bucky
yup, its the only one that has been in stock for a while. I ordered it mid-august with 12-20 week timeframe for shipping. Hopefully by late Decemberr should be here. My local area is starting to become saturated and the transmit scale dropped to .75, not sure if that could be overcome with a different antennae. Theres some with a 1 transmit scale among the rest. If thats the case I have family members in the other side of the island that theres like 2 or 3 hotspots only.

The pic is the reward scale for my nearest hotspot

reward.jpg

yup, its the only one that has been in stock for a while. I ordered it mid-august with 12-20 week timeframe for shipping. Hopefully by late Decemberr should be here. My local area is starting to become saturated and the transmit scale dropped to .75, not sure if that could be overcome with a different antennae. Theres some with a 1 transmit scale among the rest. If thats the case I have family members in the other side of the island that theres like 2 or 3 hotspots only.

The pic is the reward scale for my nearest hotspot
0.75 is still a really good reward scale, but hnt earned are effected more by the scale of the other hotspots you will be witnessing and sending beacons out to, you could have a 0.2 reward scale but if you are witnessing 50 hotspots with 0.8 all day then you will do fine. PoCv11 will be rolled out soon so a lot of the information floating around about antennas could be out dated in a few weeks.

I don’t know what fetch is but if hell yes regarding Polkadot

Good to know! I just put $2000 into Polkadot and $500 into Fetch.ai since I’ve been reading good things about them. Still holding onto all my Ethereum since I have a feeling it’s going to be going much higher. At this point I have almost all my savings either in stocks or crypto. I see no point in holding cash, especially with inflation being as high as it is.

Reactions: Daryl