Basket's Build

When I had my Rampage top, I used the storage bag a lot. I would wipe the windows down with a microfiber towel first. If you fold the last couple inches of the ends of the side windows they fit.
The bag has separators to minimize scratching

Reactions: lBasket and rasband
When I had my Rampage top, I used the storage bag a lot. I would wipe the windows down with a microfiber towel first. If you fold the last couple inches of the ends of the side windows they fit.
The bag has separators to minimize scratching
^^ Same - it's really the main feature I miss about the rampage top! For my bestop I have a roll-up back that takes up cab space.

Reactions: lBasket
Trimmed the bracket down so I can see behind me on the highway
PXL_20220421_230816729.jpg

Reactions: Wildman
Seeing your pic there reminds me that I had a similar gap at the header with mine. It was super noisy on the highway. I filled it up with some foam padding initially and then found some weatherstripping for a longer fix.
If you hear the roar, that’s where it’s coming from.

Reactions: lBasket
Seeing your pic there reminds me that I had a similar gap at the header with mine. It was super noisy on the highway. I filled it up with some foam padding initially and then found some weatherstripping for a longer fix.
If you hear the roar, that’s where it’s coming from.
Good to know... yeah it seems like the rampage header bar isn't really designed in the correct shape. It's straighter at the edges than the shape of the windshield is. That is good to know

Reactions: Claytone
Ohhh right yeah I remember that I think I touched them last year, I remember Dino mentioning it. Why do you say not to do it lol that thread seems like the consensus is that it's good luck
Not 20 min after driving up on it my waterpump started to fail! And it was so far away from anything 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: rasband and lBasket
Not 20 min after driving up on it my waterpump started to fail! And it was so far away from anything 😅
Ah shit. Well I am typically a black cloud of bad luck already so I'll take any potential help I can get, can't make it any worse

Yeah...Since you guys out west are so sensitive to rust...just pokin a little fun.
That's what 25 years of neglect looks like in a CO Jeep... poor guy. Might only get another 50 years out of those hinges before the rot gets 'em ☹️