Car trailer to haul TJ

I actually have seen a couple used ones with that model number. i am going to check them out thanks again!

Found one. fullsizeoutput_a66.jpeg

Thanks, it's a short little shit and easy to move around. It also hauls my '16 4-Runner.
Although the deck is 14', the total length is 17'.

Reactions: ac_
I had a 16ft Big tex. Worked fine, and was cheap ($1900 new)

20160708_103421.jpg

Pulled it from NC to Alabama, Pa, and even out to Utah. But there was a great deal of flex, and it only had single axle brakes.

The stock wiring shorted out after 2 years as well. Had to rewire the whole trailer

I needed a bigger and stronger trailer to haul more "stuff" as well as move my orange tractor around after I bought some land. Ended up with an 18ft equipment trailer that can haul 10k

20180308_081141.jpg

I'm MUCH happier with how it performs. Dual axle brakes, and NO flex.

I've hauled some heavy equipment with it as well

miniextowing.jpg

I've never heard anyone say "I have too much trailer"

I want to know the price. That would be a great trailer for my cycles. But im not going to send an email and ask. I must not be able to afford it.

I want to know the price. That would be a great trailer for my cycles. But im not going to send an email and ask. I must not be able to afford it.

I am considering selling my Kendon dual motorcycle trailer if you are interested. It folds up and rolls into your garage behind your jeep. And is towable with your Jeep. I am also selling a Snap-on motorcycle lift w ATV ramps too. The snap-on lift is electric hydraulic It has an electric motor that controls the hydraulics so no air is necessary and it plugs into a regular outlet.