Colorado Daily-Driven Trail Warrior

I got my latest TJ $4300 but it was pretty clapped out. It’s been fun to fix up. Ran strong and frame was good enough. The rest of it…well it was all there sort of. Hahahahaha

(Last one is from this week.)

View attachment 495872

View attachment 495873

View attachment 495874

View attachment 495875

View attachment 495876

That's eerily similar to how I bought my TJ.
Except I paid $6500 with 140k miles.

It was owned by a young dude (I guess I'm young too ; 29 ) but you get where I'm going.

Everything on it was done "budget" / ghetto. :ROFLMAO:

I still remember the message "it runs and drives great! no deathwobble either"...
I legitimately feared for my lift on the short 15 min ride home after I bought it. The worst driving vehicle I've ever owned. :ROFLMAO:

I spent the first 2 months I owned it just re-doing what had already been done.
It was a shit-show to say the least. BUT, I learned a lot and had fun doing it.

1707041923428.png

A worthwhile investment at least! You can always add a heater in, I have a pair waiting to be installed in my stockers

Can grab a dual-zone (back/ass) seat heater kit off amazon for about $60-80 with wiring included.

Slide the OEM seat covers off, install the heaters, and throw the covers back over.
I've thought about doing it myself (especially right now, with all the snow on the ground)

That's eerily similar to how I bought my TJ.
Except I paid $6500 with 140k miles.

It was owned by a young dude (I guess I'm young too ; 29 ) but you get where I'm going.

Everything on it was done "budget" / ghetto. :ROFLMAO:

I still remember the message "it runs and drives great! no deathwobble either"...
I legitimately feared for my lift on the short 15 min ride home after I bought it. The worst driving vehicle I've ever owned. :ROFLMAO:

I spent the first 2 months I owned it just re-doing what had already been done.
It was a shit-show to say the least. BUT, I learned a lot and had fun doing it.

View attachment 497202

I’ve been having my kids do a lot of the work, it’ll be their car to drive in the next couple of years.

My learning TJ years were 2002 through 2016. I’m still learning some things with this one but it’s nice working on something you just know what is and where it is and how ot should be.