Daily Driver, Go Where I Want To Build

@jjvw, I am currently on page 130 of this thread, the most common theme that seems to be reoccurring is your Jeep on 3 tires...great time, I will be pestering you for info, I truly loved Saturday spending some time with all y'all...

@jjvw, I am currently on page 130 of this thread, the most common theme that seems to be reoccurring is your Jeep on 3 tires...great time, I will be pestering you for info, I truly loved Saturday spending some time with all y'all...
It was a fun day and we all enjoyed having you and Morgan along. Hopefully someday we can get a trip through the Rubicon planned.

2022 or 2023?
just make it happen, I would love to help you out with places to stay and run the trail with you. Like I said Saturday, July-Sept midweek is the best time, even better is after Labor Day weekend midweek. You must also plan for an extra couple of days and we can also run Fordyce...

Look what I found!
20210408_111204.jpg

I think the shock body caught the hose of the YJ hose while compressing and steering.

I ordered a new set from Crown Performance. 6" longer than stock and about 1-2" longer than the YJ hoses.

https://www.crownperformance.com/1997-2006-jeep-tj-wrangler-5-7-lift-stainless-steel-brake-line-kit/

Have you ever heard of -3 AN lines?
Heard of, yes. But I haven't delved into that world to know very much yet. Right now, I need to get this fixed before Moab in 2 weeks.

A future project is to completely redo and clean up both the front and rear brake lines and hoses.

Reactions: taylormade73
That’s high $$$$.

(2) -3 AN lines would be maybe $50. The -3 AN lines have so many options, it’s a direct bolt on, nothing to dive into. I had to change my yj lines due to the same issue as well as rubbing the shock body.

That’s high $$$$.

(2) -3 AN lines would be maybe $50. The -3 AN lines have so many options, it’s a direct bolt on, nothing to dive into. I had to change my yj lines due to the same issue as well as rubbing the shock body.
Link(s)? What am I looking for?

Having trouble finding my order history/transaction. You need one end that’s female (3/8 i believe it is) the other end is a banjo. I can’t recall if it was Russell or Earls brand but either way both are within a dollar or two of each other.

6011CD37-0CDD-4393-833C-CC8F05BB8535.png
Here you can see one end. The other is just a banjo fitting. It’s one solid hose, no special adapters.

Last edited:
Having trouble finding my order history/transaction. You need one end that’s female (3/8 i believe it is) the other end is a banjo. I can’t recall if it was Russell or Earls brand but either way both are within a dollar or two of each other.

View attachment 242128Here you can see one end. The other is just a banjo fitting. It’s one solid hose, no special adapters.
These?

https://classictube.com/product/sto...raight-with-3an-female-ends-22-10mm-3-8-long/

Ordered. Got a pair of 23" Earl's lines for a little cheaper. Thanks all! This makes it a bit easier to take on the full brake line project in the future.