Nevada Dana 44 Rear Axle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean ‘06 LJ

Price
Off of a 2006 LJ. Has Revolution shafts, 5.13 gears, Eaton locker, disc brakes, setup for triangulated 4-link. Ready to bolt in. I had to buy them as a pair and only needed the front. Can text or call Sean at Seven02-Six82-4125 for further details. Buyer to arrange pickup/shipping. The axle can be seen in person at Vegas 4x4 located at 6915 Speedway Blvd.

axle1.jpg

That’s a good deal for someone who has the 42RLE and wants to go to 5.13 for 35’s, not Rubicon

Reactions: J R
That’s a good deal for someone who has the 42RLE and wants to go to 5.13 for 35’s, not Rubicon
1500 is a fair price for what your getting...it would cost you close to 3k to build this axle the way it sits if not more...I’m not trying to get rich selling it just don’t want to give it away either..haha

Reactions: J R and JMT
Bummer, if it was east coast I'd bite! GLWS!

Reactions: JMT
would that fit under a 97 jeep wrangler tj ? I guess im wanting to know if your 44 is the same size as as the dana 35 as far as width goes.

Reactions: JMT
would that fit under a 97 jeep wrangler tj ? I guess im wanting to know if your 44 is the same size as as the dana 35 as far as width goes.
This axle is the same width as a Dana 35 and would be compatible with your TJ. The dimensions on the 44 I’m selling are not modified, only the internals of the axle have been upgraded. Thanks

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
Damn. I need to get off my butt and sell one of my motorcycles!

GLWS, though selfishly I hope it takes awhile and I'm able to get sell a motorcycle first. ;)

You would be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.