Dave Kishpaugh's (Jeep West) geometry correction brackets are now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that’s the way he likes to do them. He does a lot of them. If it was easier for him to do it another way don’t you think he would? Why is this some how getting spun into this guy vs that guy? Unless that is the whole reason for the animosity toward the brackets.
I'm just adding context :)

But until I do mine (upcoming) I don't have hard experience to have an opinion yet. However I do trust that @jjvw's experience is just as valuable for his N outboards as other's N*2 (or whatever multiple). I think about all the things I have done a specific way for a long time that could have been made easier if I had a different tool, approach, or experience...

But until I do mine (upcoming) I don't have hard experience to have an opinion yet. However I do trust that @jjvw's experience is just as valuable for his N outboards as other's N*2 (or whatever multiple). I think about all the things I have done a specific way for a long time that could have been made easier if I had a different tool, approach, or experience...
I agree if it’s needed. But if he gets them to fit and cycle properly then why move something that is not in the way?

with every passing comment it is obvious this is less about what the brackets do and more about who is making them. There are over 600 comments and nobody has stated why the brackets are not a good idea.

When we do your outboard, we will see if we can see what kind of compromises and extra effort are needed to not flip the calipers. It's been discussed, and we can't come up with a reason not to flip. There is no downside, only benefits.

Last edited:
I agree but that wasn’t the question.
It was because the examples given were mixed between TJs and LJs.

The answer you are looking for is that for a similar amount of work (and more money obviously) I can get the Savvy stuff in there. And because I'm a believer in the power of shocks, I would be doing that anyway. So whatever improvement the geo kit gives from the higher roll center becomes a moot point for me.

Reactions: Gollywomper
It was because the examples given were mixed between TJs and LJs.

The answer you are looking for is that for a similar amount of work (and more money obviously) I can get the Savvy stuff in there. And because I'm a believer in the power of shocks, I would be doing that anyway. So whatever improvement the geo kit gives from the higher roll center becomes a moot point for me.
I understand that. It has been shown that AS can be reduced by a large number. Isn’t AS what causes the wheel hop that caused this thread to blow up over the top? I dont think anyone here is doubting that the Savvy mid arm is a great product.

Reactions: Rick Flair
I understand that. It has been shown that AS can be reduced by a large number. Isn’t AS what causes the wheel hop that caused this thread to blow up over the top? I dont think anyone here is doubting that the Savvy mid arm is a great product.
Your initial question is mostly about money

Status
Not open for further replies.