Arizona Elvis Trail—Florence, Arizona (December 5th)

Okay, the original post has been updated with all the important info.

So far it sounds like myself, @starkey480, and @pc1p are confirmed. If any others are coming for sure, please confirm so we know to wait for you.

I’m probably gonna sit this one out. @starkey480 made a good point about open diffs. Between that and my wee little tires I don’t wanna chance it.
No no, don't be like that... We took my wheeling buddy with us in his YJ on 31's. He bypassed the gate keeper, but now wishes he had tried it. After that, everything has a line that you can do.

Reactions: pc1p and Chris
No no, don't be like that... We took my wheeling buddy with us in his YJ on 31's. He bypassed the gate keeper, but now wishes he had tried it. After that, everything has a line that you can do.
Is the gate keeper bypassable? I didn’t realize that. Is it off to the left then?

Hey guys - Just getting caught up here. Sounds like fun but I'm out of town doing some early Christmas traveling. Next time for sure and take pictures!

Reactions: Chris
Im not sure if it will be possible for me. Currently im @ tinker AFB until Friday. It's all going to depend how im feeling after my trip.

Reactions: Chris