Arizona Elvis Trail—Florence, Arizona (December 5th)

I would like to make it. Depends on when I get out of the safety meeting. Would be at least an hour drive from west Phoenix.

Oh and I am a off road noOb. Send help !
One thing I noticed with the (built) TJ crowd is that most are always willing to help new wheelers learn how to run their rig and will offer sound spotting help and advice when asked... come join the fun :)

I would like to make it. Depends on when I get out of the safety meeting. Would be at least an hour drive from west Phoenix.

Oh and I am a off road noOb. Send help !
If you do come, I think you’ll find everyone is more than willing to help out even if it means breaking something, taking the wrong line, etc.

No one here judges, regardless of skill level or build level.

Reactions: starkey480 and RINC
If you do come, I think you’ll find everyone is more than willing to help out even if it means breaking something, taking the wrong line, etc.

No one here judges, regardless of skill level or build level.
Thanks.

Don't wait on me. If I aint out of my meeting by noon, I'll wait for pics and/or video.

Reactions: Chris
I usually do Sunday’s as well, but since the family is out of town this weekend I can do it Saturday instead.

I usually do Sunday’s as well, but since the family is out of town this weekend I can do it Saturday instead.
Hey Chris, if you have room, I would like to drive up from Tucson and join you guys. I would like to learn some things from you experts. If you think you are going to have too many Jeeps just let me know, I will understand.

Reactions: Pressurized
Hey Chris, if you have room, I would like to drive up from Tucson and join you guys. I would like to learn some things from you experts. If you think you are going to have too many Jeeps just let me know, I will understand.
No such thing come join the fun!

Come join the fun! The meeting info and all the details have been updated in the first post of this thread.

I think I'm good. Looks like the others in my normal crew are doing Turkey Creek near Cleator on Sunday, a really fun run with a decent amount of water... Usually about a 4-5 trail but at times can have deep water crossings. Sounds like they found an offshoot with some 7ish obstacles. I can't go Sunday, so this is great for me. Might have a Taco owner ride along...

Reactions: pc1p and Chris
Got me tow hooks on today in the front. So I gots front/rear recovery points now. The Brown Santa dropped off the beginning of my off road gear today too. ARB portable air compresser.

I'll load what gear I have and drive the Jeep to work. I could head straight out to meet up, if I get out on time.