Gladiator single cab

NevadaMike

TJ Enthusiast
Did Jeep make a single cab gladiator at one point? I looked on the Jeep we and it only shows crew cab models. I see a single cab every so often when driving home from work. With the color and the camper shell on the back it looks good. When I see it from behind it kinda reminds me of an old military truck. On the hood it has the rubicon stickers.

D72C130C-0401-4F41-9DAF-1C0EBE79798E.jpeg

Reactions: TJ Starting
Too bad - I personally wouldn't own a double cab truck. I realize lots of people like them, but they're not for me!

My pickup is a double cab and it works for what I need. For Jeeps I would stick with just two doors myself. An LJ is as long of Jeep I would want.

Reactions: Zorba
I really like the Brute , to bad there were few built and the one's you see are $ 50,000 now.
For us it was better to buy a TJ and a first Gen. Taco TRD for about $ 23,000.
The Taco has a 6' 2" bed and 1500 lb payload , I can't get this in a Gladiator today. :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: RINC
Did Jeep make a single cab gladiator at one point? I looked on the Jeep we and it only shows crew cab models. I see a single cab every so often when driving home from work. With the color and the camper shell on the back it looks good. When I see it from behind it kinda reminds me of an old military truck. On the hood it has the rubicon stickers.

View attachment 361371

Definitely TJ doors.

Reactions: TJ Starting
I am sure I could search it but I presume these Brute conversions were from AEV? Just curious on the highline kits used per the pic above so may be specific to that particular conversion. The OP's pic doesn't seem to have a highline done.

Reactions: Sancho
I am sure I could search it but I presume these Brute conversions were from AEV? Just curious on the highline kits used per the pic above so may be specific to that particular conversion. The OP's pic doesn't seem to have a highline done.

The AEV front highline is separate from the rear truck bed.

Reactions: IPerkWVU and BigKID
  • Haha
Reactions: ColoJeep and RINC