Good TJ YouTuber

Are you saying there is not enough off the meds bitches with menopause syndrome running a mock on cable and tiktok as is ?

Do you ever stop being a fuckwit or are you going to start it again and then run crying like a little bitch to Chris trying to get me banned like the last time you stepped on your dick in public? You little fucks only think I don't know what goes on behind the scenes. You were wrong, I called you on it, you doubled down and were still wrong and then you cried to Chris some more. Fucking twat.

Do you ever stop being a fuckwit or are you going to start it again and then run crying like a little bitch to Chris trying to get me banned like the last time you stepped on your dick in public? You little fucks only think I don't know what goes on behind the scenes. You were wrong, I called you on it, you doubled down and were still wrong and then you cried to Chris some more. Fucking twat.

I nominate this as post of the day. Can I get a second?

I watch two bike guys on YT. 2vintage and Classic Octane. Both of these guys know their stuff. They are a pleasure to watch and you can't help but learn things.

Is there anyone like that for TJs?

BSK. Bullshit Korner. No nonsense installs and repairs. Long time Jeeper too. Lots of TJ content. Learned some good stuff from him without a bunch of salesman banter. Get it done and smash a beer kinda stuff.
There used to be lots of people here like that but the "search" turns up more questions than answers.
This is still the best TJ forum possible

Reactions: matkal
BSK. Bullshit Korner. No nonsense installs and repairs. Long time Jeeper too. Lots of TJ content. Learned some good stuff from him without a bunch of salesman banter. Get it done and smash a beer kinda stuff.
There used to be lots of people here like that but the "search" turns up more questions than answers.
This is still the best TJ forum possible

Was he ever not half drunk in his videos?

Last edited:
Reactions: 97JadeTJ
I nominate this as post of the day. Can I get a second?

I second... But only if you second my nomination for this one to be post of the month.

Screenshot_20220610-222024-152.png

@freedom_in_4low has some content about the TJ on YouTube, gotta support the locals. I don't remember his channel, hopefully somebody knows. I just watch the stuff when he posts about it.

Thanks for the shout out. I'm not nearly as active or as good on camera as some but if I'm doing something that doesn't already have a million how to videos I'll try to capture the major points.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCW7a_SHP8fvo6KGQt2JMrng

It baffles me but my most watched video is the one where I monotonously describe minute differences between various auto lockers. Over 10k views on what I think of as my least watchable video.

Last edited:
Y'all forgot about @garagecouple - top notch content there. Definitely better than that BFH nonsense 😂

Seriously though, even if my Jeep wasn't in half the videos, Mike's content is great, he knows his shit, and is only dramatic when he plays stupid games.

Y'all forgot about @garagecouple - top notch content there. Definitely better than that BFH nonsense 😂

Seriously though, even if my Jeep wasn't in half the videos, Mike's content is great, he knows his shit, and is only dramatic when he plays stupid games.

His helpers though, WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: hosejockey61