Has anyone seen lug nuts like this?

My breaker bee says most of those take a larger socket since the lug stud is 1/2".
Sorry about the misspell but spell check helped me out on that one. I should of stated that a little clearer, 3/8” drive deep socket are thinner wall. Find the one with slight interference and pound over the lock just enough to be able to remove with a breaker bar. 12 points work the best for this. Do not get the socket too far on or it is very hard to get the lock removed.

I saw that too. we have bee hives and i've never heard of the breaker bee. must be somewhere between the drone and worker bee in their food chain !
Gota be B a breaker B in the Bud Buddy list some place

Episode 6.03 - E
  • Ghostbuster B - Kelly
  • Mixmaster B - Jill (Blonde girl he met at junior college)
  • Grandma B - Kelly
  • Grand Marshall B - Peg
  • Bed Wetter B - Kelly
  • Court Jester B - Peg
  • Bushwhacker B - Kelly
  • Burgermeister B - Peg
  • Buckminster B - Al
  • Grand Flasher B - Jill
  • Dustbuster B - Jill

Episode 6.04 -
  • Grasshopper B - Al
  • Gas Passer B - Al
  • Bass Hefter B - Al
  • Grandfather B - Al

Episode 6.07 -
  • Cross-dresser B - Kelly
  • Grandpappy B - Kelly
  • Bellringer B - Kelly

Episode 6.14 -
  • Grand Bastard B - Kelly
  • Thumb Sucker B - Kelly
  • Grandmaster One - Bud

Episode 6.16 -
  • Butt-wagger B - Kelly
  • Grandmaster Virgin - Kelly

Episode 6.18 -
  • Thighmaster B - Kelly
  • Bud "Grinchmaster B" Bundy - VJ on The Video Channel

Episode 7.23 -
  • Abdominizer B - Bud

This is why I stopped using the locking lug nuts. I lost my key (left it on the fender and drove away). A tire shop was able to get them off, but had to drill them. Though mine is not my DD and is kept in the garage when not using.

Also went on a trail run, a guy didn't have his key and shredded a tire. Said he had just bought the Jeep. That took about 90 minutes to get the damn thing off.

Reactions: pagrey
That's great, Ravine wheels are a good choice. Jetzon tires, that's a new one for me.
Thx. The rims aren’t perfect but they work for my crusty rig lol. The rubber on them is shot, but I’m having my Mickey Thompson Baja’s mounted on them this weekend!! My only fear I’ll have some rubbing with the new rims and the 31x10.5s