High Praise For MetalCloak's Duroflex Double Adjustable Control Arms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i-think-we-all-learned-something-today-kenny-mccormick.gif

I remember him getting me heated once too -lmao 😂😂😂 Resident ball buster, for sure.

And my wife, she takes most of my shyt wrong lol

Everyone needs thick skin on the internet, you won't last long without it.

Now I don't know if my Jeep is good or bad anymore. @Chris, make that thing a stickey. 😂

No one would read it anyways I suppose. :LOL:

The sad part to me about all these arguments is 98% of people don’t know how well a jeep can ride. If all your experience is off the shelf shocks or accutune offroad…. You don’t know shit.

Yes, and then they want to argue with the 2% telling them they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Bad suspension

All short arms?

I know MANY people here that will recommend most stay on a short arm vs any long arm and even the mid-arm.

Me? How about Me? It takes a whole bunch of want to in order to get where you can benefit from other than the short arm. A point that I have made often enough that only a fool would miss it.

Yes, and then they want to argue with the 2% telling them they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

98% of the people voted for the "White Death Rockets" how could all those people be wrong?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/MrdaOsKoKxjm8" width="447" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

That is true indeed.

I can't tell you how many people have left the forum upon their first interaction with Blaine.

It's hard to through text so the best thing to do is not read into it at all. I know for instance that if I ever come across as being an a-hole, it is not my intention at all.

I love having this conversation with my wife. She'll say, "Why did you sound like that in your text message?". My response is always, "How do you know how I sounded in a text message?" :LOL:

Hell, I only joined this forum after the second time I read Mr Blaine calling someone a FUCKTARD! Hilarious

When I installed the ROKMEN control arms on my Jeep, they removed all the drivetrain vibes. Or could it have been the SYE and DC driveshaft that was installed at the same time😂

When I installed the ROKMEN control arms on my Jeep, they removed all the drivetrain vibes. Or could it have been the SYE and DC driveshaft that was installed at the same time😂

That's just like when I installed the Savvy mid arm, the rear springs somehow straightened out and the bump stops lined up again the following weekend. Truly a mystery how that happened. It must have been the Johnny Joints. 😉

• USA Proud
Reactions: rasband
Status
Not open for further replies.