How are you carrying extra fuel in your TJ?

Nice ^^^^
Thanks, I’ve since gone to 2 RotoPax because they are easier to use than the 4.5 gal Kolpin can.

7FE0BED2-3A14-4BB2-B590-40C1677CFA14.jpeg

Thanks, I’ve since gone to 2 RotoPax because they are easier to use than the 4.5 gal Kolpin can.

View attachment 131284
Do you have a write up on how mounted them on the inside like that ?
I currently have a dirt works rear bumper ,tire carrier ,rack , and brackets for to hold 2 5 gallon jerry cans. I would rather put the extra fuel on the inside like you have.

I currently have a dirt works rear bumper ,tire carrier ,rack , and brackets for to hold 2 5 gallon jerry cans. I would rather put the extra fuel on the inside like you have.
I do but they are mounted to my security drawer, my buddy has them mounted 1 on each side of the wheel wells in his YJ using Rotopax mounts.

I do but they are mounted to my security drawer, my buddy has them mounted 1 on each side of the wheel wells in his YJ using Rotopax mounts.
10-4, I like the way you secured the extra fuel. Out if sight out of mind so to speak.
Did you build your security drawer ?

Reactions: DrDmoney
Here is a picture of his, he chose to mount them farther forward but they can be mounted further back.
8FD4B132-770A-4134-BA22-77F71D5A2CC5.jpeg

Reactions: Leroy_TJ