HPTuner MPVI2 & VCM Suite Review: 100% Full PCM Access For 2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJs

I’ve talked to everyone who seems to know anything on this matter, and they’ve all told me that HPTuners and B&G Performance are the only options out there for fully accessing and flashing the PCM. Anything else is just a piggyback controller.

Hey Chris, I have recently built a stroker and I redid my exhaust system with some torque tube headers and all. I removed the 3rd cat, and bought new ss pre cats. Anyhow, it seems to be running good. But I cant help but think about someday removing the front cats, and depending on how it goes, I might leave um. But I would like to be able to tune this rig. Anyway, long story short, too late, what is with the credits? I don't really understand why a guy needs to buy them. What's that all about? Thanks for all the great info!

Hey Chris, I have recently built a stroker and I redid my exhaust system with some torque tube headers and all. I removed the 3rd cat, and bought new ss pre cats. Anyhow, it seems to be running good. But I cant help but think about someday removing the front cats, and depending on how it goes, I might leave um. But I would like to be able to tune this rig. Anyway, long story short, too late, what is with the credits? I don't really understand why a guy needs to buy them. What's that all about? Thanks for all the great info!

You need credits for each vehicle you use it with. Its there way of making money.