If you could have any secondary vehicle what would you pick?

Always liked the Porsche 928 I guess. Odd to most, but I like it.

Driving the TJ and my Z are about as different as I can imagine and I enjoy them both!

I'm good.

Reactions: Squatch
Well if it could be ANY vehicle
15314481396253597928394533288827.jpg

Bell AH-1Z would do it for me.

Well if it could be ANY vehicle
View attachment 47241
Bell AH-1Z would do it for me.

We had this insurance guy that stopped by the office and offered a free $30,000 life insurance policy. The questionnaire asked “male/female”.

I told him that I identify as an attack helicopter.

Dude had no sense of humor.

I chose a 2018 Toyota Camry XSE V6. Fun, good looking, fuel efficient and being child free enough space to carry the wife’s baggage and that’s all I need.

566A729F-CBE2-4CFD-A3E0-B128902CE3D8.jpeg

I go back and forth between driving the XJ and LJ on a daily basis. Short commute, so I can get away with the gas mileage not being a major problem. (Mostly depends on if the wife takes the LJ for the day or not)

I've been hunting on and off for an M715 or FC to add to the mix. Wife may shoot me.... lol

IMG_4301.JPG

Reactions: Starrs
h
I have a truck and a Jeep, I've always wanted a 67-69 Camaro, but the new ones are just awesome. I'd stick to the 2010-2013 body style, but it would have to be a ZL1 Camaro. Video is for fun, I showed my wife this video when I was looking for one, she said she has never seen me smile/grin like that ever before.
have ya ever tried to get in the back seat of the newer Camaro's the last car that I owned was a 68 the newer Camaros are nice to look at but hard to get in and out of I did have a avalance a while back but with coil springs all around there not the best tow vehicle

internat
His " '64 Bronco " was likely a typo. ;)
Speaking of Broncos, I've always found it amusing to think that the original International Scout pre-dated the Bronco by some six years. Never understood why they aren't more popular. Far more utilitarian than Ford's horsey box. I've always like the old corn-binders, myself. Owned a few of them in years past...[/international always had a wider cab than chevy or ford more leg room the only problem i
This is another one of my pet peeves with modern cars. They forsake visibility for styling. Some might argue that it's for fuel economy, or perhaps rollover protection, but I suspect that the marketing people have a lot to do with it. It's got to be stylish to sell, and the big hiked-up rear quarters and low rooflines seem to be the "in" thing...

I go back and forth between driving the XJ and LJ on a daily basis. Short commute, so I can get away with the gas mileage not being a major problem. (Mostly depends on if the wife takes the LJ for the day or not)

I've been hunting on and off for an M715 or FC to add to the mix. Wife may shoot me.... lol
I dig it all! Nice setup

Reactions: Fursphere