Is this a Pedophile?

Galatians 5:13

"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love"

...and right before that, in verse 12, he says "I wish those who unsettle you would emasculate themselves."

Good ol' Apostle Paul; you can always count on him to suggest some frustrated dick-chopping! Unless you're on his side, of course....because it's not okay to do it, then. In fact, if you're circumcised AND you go to church, you get kicked out...at least according to 5:2 through 5:4. Oh...and you'll get kicked out for being drunk, too; that's in verse 21. I think there's also something about a "no orgies" policy, too.

Reactions: jjvw and DrDmoney
I solved the mystery. There's a movie called "The Boy Next Door" starring Jennifer Lopez. This person is obviously someone who is upset about JLo being cast into such a terrible movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3181822/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Chris
"the boy next door" is what people always say about the serial killer after he was caught. He was a nice boy, he was the typical boy next door. This has been a fun read. Its all over the place.

"the boy next door" is what people always say about the serial killer after he was caught. He was a nice boy, he was the typical boy next door. This has been a fun read. Its all over the place.

I like that direction. Always be suspicious of your neighbor's kid. Especially the well behaved ones.
jared-kushner-rare-interview-1200x800.jpg

Last edited: