Is this a Pedophile?

Practically a tsunami.

ZomboMeme 05062019182140.jpg

A few posts up a member told you there is a law against such bumper stickers?
Just for the sake of clarity, I called and chatted with a few folks I know in Law Enforcement and not desk jockey types. They work the streets. Explained the situation and they 100% unequivocally stated that they like myself wouldn't even give that bumper sticker a second glance. These are folks who relish the fact that the vehicle code gives them probable cause to pull folks over. They also have families and kids.

Just for the sake of clarity, I called and chatted with a few folks I know in Law Enforcement and not desk jockey types. They work the streets. Explained the situation and they 100% unequivocally stated that they like myself wouldn't even give that bumper sticker a second glance. These are folks who relish the fact that the vehicle code gives them probable cause to pull folks over. They also have families and kids.
Are all cops the same? Definitely not. Just because you spoke to a couple that represents 2 out of hundreds of thousands of cops out there. Also for the sake of clarity I showed some folks at my work said bumper sticker and it was pretty unanimous the majority of the people I showed it to right away thought it was a pedophile. So take that for what it is I guess? First impressions are everything, and that’s the first thing I thought when I saw it also.

Are all cops the same? Definitely not. Just because you spoke to a couple that represents 2 out of hundreds of thousands of cops out there. Also for the sake of clarity I showed some folks at my work said bumper sticker and it was pretty unanimous the majority of the people I showed it to right away thought it was a pedophile. So take that for what it is I guess? First impressions are everything, and that’s the first thing I thought when I saw it also.
They actually went to the most obvious. No pedophile out there wants that attention. Anyone that believes otherwise is just very sheltered.

Reactions: jjvw
They actually went to the most obvious. No pedophile out there wants that attention. Anyone that believes otherwise is just very sheltered.
Hahaha. Agree to disagree. Who knows if it was a descendant of Jerry Sandusky driving that car or if it was a newly ordained priest. I’m not sure. But when I first read the sticker it screamed child molester. Anyway this was fun debating back and forth, but I think we can both come to the realization that this is stoopid

A lot of this reminds me of when I was a kid. There were all these secret codes, signs and symbols the grown ups warned us about that the bad people would use to find each other. Usually these were the satanists and the homosexuals. Later on in life, it became pretty clear that these worried adults were mostly scaring each other in their competitions to be the most protective parent or spiritually aware youth pastor. And there was an endless supply of teenagers and young adults more than willing to fuel the paranoia by leaving evidence of evil in the local parks and playgrounds.

Reactions: mrblaine
Hahaha. Agree to disagree. Who knows if it was a descendant of Jerry Sandusky driving that car or if it was a newly ordained priest. I’m not sure. But when I first read the sticker it screamed child molester. Anyway this was fun debating back and forth, but I think we can both come to the realization that this is stoopid
The stupidest part is even having the thought that either of those would advertise their predilections with a bumper sticker.

Oh you thought it was my car?
No. But your co-workers have now been alerted as to the neighborly intentions of the driver of that vehicle. The sticker is doing it's job, thanks to you. The grown ups are scaring each other again, as intended. ;)

This just in:
I think this guy doesn’t care if people know his intentions.View attachment 98021

We have a possible clue as to certain thoughts and ideas of his, but what are his intentions?
And on the anniversary of D Day. How ignorant can you be.

It isn't his fault the media chose the day to out him. Unless he held a press conference or something before he finished his project.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ