Colorado Krew Hangout

I wonder if any of the old style playgrounds still exist. The all metal kind featuring the various characters.

View attachment 400923

It looks like this now 😂

56F83799-F3A6-4F75-AA48-5D40D4FCD11E.jpeg

They have the original guy in the arch, pre-Ronald.

I noticed that! They've claimed for years that the only single arch in CO was in Montrose. Supposedly there's a few hidden ones though here in the city

Are you stuck in Aurora? I know real estate is a gamble right now, but there are some nice alternatives nearby.

Yes. I looked last year but mortgage rates were like 6.8. it was bonkers. I am hoping to try again this year, it's gonna be crappy while in school.

What alternatives you thinking? I'm debating whether I move up north to the Firestone area, or go up 285 to evergreen or bailey. I work remote so all I need is internet lol. Hoping to end up in a non-emissions county

Reactions: inkedrose
A mcgriddle is my guilty pleasure on the way to the junkyard lol. Nothing like a 900 calorie sandwich first. Otherwise, no thanks.

I like the sausage McMuffin or biscuit. They bring bags of them into work at times. We use to do McDonald’s before dirt bike riding two of those things in the gut and you would have to go up a couple clicks on the rear shock.

• Haha
Reactions: lBasket
Yes. I looked last year but mortgage rates were like 6.8. it was bonkers. I am hoping to try again this year, it's gonna be crappy while in school.

What alternatives you thinking? I'm debating whether I move up north to the Firestone area, or go up 285 to evergreen or bailey. I work remote so all I need is internet lol. Hoping to end up in a non-emissions county

Working remote and you're still in an urban area!!?? I'd be so out of town and/or in Wyoming/Montana/Idaho.....
But I suspect we're at different places in our lives.

Working remote and you're still in an urban area!!?? I'd be so out of town and/or in Wyoming/Montana/Idaho.....

When I first was going to move when my position became fully remote, my work started to offer to pay for my masters. And it was too hard to do both.

But now I hate it here even more! Like, my neighbor just backed into my car yesterday. The new one. On the street just threw it in park and backed into me. I swear there is something in the water here... So if it's that or being overworked, overworked is starting to look pretty hot.

Rates are coming down again and the housing prices are way more reasonable again too. Hopefully this is my year.

I looked at other states but I just don't want to leave Colorado. I just need to get out of the metro area so I can avoid all the trustafarians and ghetto idiots, at least when I'm at home 😭

Reactions: tworley