Colorado Krew Hangout

Yeah, I apologize for my first post; I wasn't very clear. I'm not aware of many Jeep or 4x4 swap meets. I forgot that I went to a car one up there many years ago. After getting out of Mustangs I haven't been up to Bandimere in years.

That makes more sense. It seems like with Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist they're heading towards obsolescence. Wish I was able to go to try to find some parts I've been having trouble finding.

What do you y'all think about the new black license plates that are everywhere all the sudden?

Screenshot_20230429_104156_Gallery.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: lBasket
Wish I could make it, but I apparently have to be responsible or something and write two final papers that are due tomorrow and I'm currently just now starting.

For future reference, would 31s and LSD rear be fine on that trail with good spotting?

A stock Jeep will do fine

Wish I could make it, but I apparently have to be responsible or something and write two final papers that are due tomorrow and I'm currently just now starting.

For future reference, would 31s and LSD rear be fine on that trail with good spotting?

School comes first though. Stay up late tonight 😉