Colorado Krew Hangout

Oh I'm an idiot I've been there, I think I was thinking of Switzerland.

My friend took his rivian with <1k miles over that no problem

Between the two, Switzerland is the nicer trail. But only because the views are better.

Fair enough. When my dad was a Sheriff’s Deputy up there they always had to have their patrol rifles out because they'd always get rocks thrown at them and occasionally shot at in Nederland.

Wow that's crazy. And surprising. Always seemed like the anti gun type to me out there lol

I can see really far today
PXL_20230429_193738573.jpg

Just saw your post on your build thread. Congrats! Florissant/Woodland Park area is a part of the state I haven't spent nearly enough time in.

Thanks buddy! Gulches and China wall are near so if you ever go make sure you hit me up lol!

Evergreen is beautiful as well! Definitely one of the places I was looking at too.

Reactions: Bobohunter1776
Thanks buddy! Gulches and China wall are near so if you ever go make sure you hit me up lol!

Evergreen is beautiful as well! Definitely one of the places I was looking at too.

I definitely will. I've been looking for a group to go with since my usual wheeling buddy is in a razor so most of the time I'm a quarter mile behind him on the trail. Same for you if you're ever up in this area!

Thank you. I love it up here but I think I'll like Durango more when I go to school down there.

Reactions: lBasket